Girls, what type of underwear do you wear most of the time?

Watch
Poll: What type of underwear do you wear most of the time?
G strings (10)
3.68%
Thongs (30)
11.03%
Bikini briefs (70)
25.74%
Frenchies (68)
25%
Shorties (33)
12.13%
Girl boxers (33)
12.13%
Granny pants (28)
10.29%
dancingshoes10
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I know this thread has been done before but I am interested as people are saying thongs are going out and big pants are making a comeback!

I personally wear a mix of frenchies, thongs and the average bikini brief. Don't understand why people say thongs are uncomfy, other knickers give me a wedgie all the time anyway...maybe I just have a funny shape bum :p:
bingobongo
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
Bikini briefs or frenchies for me, still don't think my parents would like it if they found some thongs in the wash :/
blonde-beth
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
usually bikini briefs, but it depends on the occasion...
ChrisBan
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Wow... have frenchies really gone out of fashion?
xmarilynx
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
About 90% of my underwear collection is thongs. I only have 2 pairs of normal briefs, and the rest are French knickers
Going_To_California
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
There's not an option for none :giggle:
I like bikini briefs mostly, but it depends what I'm wearing.
hannahhi
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Mixture of girl boxers and bikini briefs :yes:
unknownking321
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
:fyi: you forgot to include 'nothing' in the poll.
ParadigmShift
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Granny pants 7 days a week. :cool:
King4eva
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
thong
live_on_fascination
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Bikini briefs all the way! Although it depends on the occasion/outfit...
>Lauren< :)
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I think you should have a nice selection of them all... frenchies ftw though, they are by far the sexiest and classiest
pennyhen
Report 11 years ago
French knickers most of the time. Thongs and g-string as well.
blinkbelle
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Cotton shorties/boxers during the week, frenchies on the weekend/when I see my boyfriend, cute bikini briefs (silk/satin/sheer) on a night xx
i.am.lost
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
None.

Underwear is for losers.
Skye333
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dancingshoes10)
I know this thread has been done before but I am interested as people are saying thongs are going out and big pants are making a comeback!

I personally wear a mix of frenchies, thongs and the average bikini brief. Don't understand why people say thongs are uncomfy, other knickers give me a wedgie all the time anyway...maybe I just have a funny shape bum :p:
wth? thongs are the definition of a wedgie, they ARE up your bum lol :rolleyes:

I wear bikini briefs and ones which are a bit bigger 'midi's ' NOT granny pants in my opinion! :p:
CASmmj
Report 11 years ago
French Knickers, Thongs and then granny pants when im on :/
my_anon
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Whats the difference between shorties & girl boxers, but i wear girl boxers from primark (if anyone knows anywhere i can find similar designed boxers quote me!)
skipp
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Bikini Briefs and Frenchies :awesome:

(Original post by my_anon)
Whats the difference between shorties & girl boxers, but i wear girl boxers from primark (if anyone knows anywhere i can find similar designed boxers quote me!)
Girl Boxers are fuller shorts, shorties are just a slightly extended version of the bikini brief I think :yep:
EskimoJo
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
What are frenchies? :o:
Edit - never mind.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads