Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what type of underwear do you wear most of the time? watch

• View Poll Results: What type of underwear do you wear most of the time?
    G strings
    2.83%
    Thongs
    9.31%
    Bikini briefs
    24.70%
    Frenchies
    26.72%
    Shorties
    12.96%
    Girl boxers
    13.36%
    Granny pants
    10.12%

ReputationRep:
    I know this thread has been done before but I am interested as people are saying thongs are going out and big pants are making a comeback!

I personally wear a mix of frenchies, thongs and the average bikini brief. Don't understand why people say thongs are uncomfy, other knickers give me a wedgie all the time anyway...maybe I just have a funny shape bum :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bikini briefs or frenchies for me, still don't think my parents would like it if they found some thongs in the wash :/

ReputationRep:
    usually bikini briefs, but it depends on the occasion...

ReputationRep:
    Wow... have frenchies really gone out of fashion?

ReputationRep:
    About 90% of my underwear collection is thongs. I only have 2 pairs of normal briefs, and the rest are French knickers

ReputationRep:
    There's not an option for none :giggle:
    I like bikini briefs mostly, but it depends what I'm wearing.

ReputationRep:
    Mixture of girl boxers and bikini briefs :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :fyi: you forgot to include 'nothing' in the poll.

ReputationRep:
    Granny pants 7 days a week. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    thong

ReputationRep:
    Bikini briefs all the way! Although it depends on the occasion/outfit...

ReputationRep:
    I think you should have a nice selection of them all... frenchies ftw though, they are by far the sexiest and classiest

ReputationRep:
    French knickers most of the time. Thongs and g-string as well.

ReputationRep:
    Cotton shorties/boxers during the week, frenchies on the weekend/when I see my boyfriend, cute bikini briefs (silk/satin/sheer) on a night xx

ReputationRep:
    None.

Underwear is for losers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingshoes10)
    I know this thread has been done before but I am interested as people are saying thongs are going out and big pants are making a comeback!

I personally wear a mix of frenchies, thongs and the average bikini brief. Don't understand why people say thongs are uncomfy, other knickers give me a wedgie all the time anyway...maybe I just have a funny shape bum :p:
    wth? thongs are the definition of a wedgie, they ARE up your bum lol :rolleyes:

I wear bikini briefs and ones which are a bit bigger 'midi's ' NOT granny pants in my opinion! :p:

ReputationRep:
    French Knickers, Thongs and then granny pants when im on :/

ReputationRep:
    Whats the difference between shorties & girl boxers, but i wear girl boxers from primark (if anyone knows anywhere i can find similar designed boxers quote me!)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Bikini Briefs and Frenchies :awesome:

(Original post by my_anon)
    Whats the difference between shorties & girl boxers, but i wear girl boxers from primark (if anyone knows anywhere i can find similar designed boxers quote me!)
    Girl Boxers are fuller shorts, shorties are just a slightly extended version of the bikini brief I think :yep:

ReputationRep:
    What are frenchies? :o:
    Edit - never mind.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.