The Student Room Group

Girls, what type of underwear do you wear most of the time?

Poll

What type of underwear do you wear most of the time?

I know this thread has been done before but I am interested as people are saying thongs are going out and big pants are making a comeback!

I personally wear a mix of frenchies, thongs and the average bikini brief. Don't understand why people say thongs are uncomfy, other knickers give me a wedgie all the time anyway...maybe I just have a funny shape bum :p:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bikini briefs or frenchies for me, still don't think my parents would like it if they found some thongs in the wash :/
usually bikini briefs, but it depends on the occasion...
Reply 3
Wow... have frenchies really gone out of fashion?
Reply 4
About 90% of my underwear collection is thongs. I only have 2 pairs of normal briefs, and the rest are French knickers :biggrin:
There's not an option for none :giggle:
I like bikini briefs mostly, but it depends what I'm wearing.
Reply 6
Mixture of girl boxers and bikini briefs :yes:
:fyi: you forgot to include 'nothing' in the poll.
Granny pants 7 days a week. :cool:
Reply 9
thong
Bikini briefs all the way! Although it depends on the occasion/outfit...
I think you should have a nice selection of them all... frenchies ftw though, they are by far the sexiest and classiest :smile:
Reply 12
French knickers most of the time. Thongs and g-string as well.
Cotton shorties/boxers during the week, frenchies on the weekend/when I see my boyfriend, cute bikini briefs (silk/satin/sheer) on a night :smile: xx
None.

Underwear is for losers. :biggrin:
Reply 15
dancingshoes10
I know this thread has been done before but I am interested as people are saying thongs are going out and big pants are making a comeback!

I personally wear a mix of frenchies, thongs and the average bikini brief. Don't understand why people say thongs are uncomfy, other knickers give me a wedgie all the time anyway...maybe I just have a funny shape bum :p:

wth? thongs are the definition of a wedgie, they ARE up your bum lol :rolleyes:

I wear bikini briefs and ones which are a bit bigger 'midi's ' NOT granny pants in my opinion! :p:
Reply 16
French Knickers, Thongs and then granny pants when im on :/
Reply 17
Whats the difference between shorties & girl boxers, but i wear girl boxers from primark (if anyone knows anywhere i can find similar designed boxers quote me!)
Reply 18
Bikini Briefs and Frenchies :awesome:

my_anon
Whats the difference between shorties & girl boxers, but i wear girl boxers from primark (if anyone knows anywhere i can find similar designed boxers quote me!)

Girl Boxers are fuller shorts, shorties are just a slightly extended version of the bikini brief I think :yep:
Reply 19
What are frenchies? :o:
Edit - never mind.

Quick Reply