Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't know I need ideas for where to take my gf. This thread has offered none

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodmen)
    I don't know I need ideas for where to take my gf. This thread has offered none
    You could just ask her - fav restaurant/if she wants to pick a movie/if shes that into bowling/she just wants to stay in/she hates valentines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1987)
    I love Rome, my favourite holiday ever.
    Rome is awesome, out of everywhere i've been i have never been overwhelmed by architecture until i went to room last year.

Ill be taking my other half out and got a few surprises for when we get back in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeMatthewsPhotography)
    Rome is awesome, out of everywhere i've been i have never been overwhelmed by architecture until i went to room last year.

Ill be taking my other half out and got a few surprises for when we get back in
    It is awesome, and far more than any guide book/pic can tell you before you go, though i could have done without being stuck on a bus for 2hous - my sis was like 'lets not get a taxi' which was a euro more, two hours later we were back where we started and in a taxi.

ReputationRep:
    Going to see my granny. It's her first valentine's day since my grandad died so my mum and I are going to spend the day with her, and we're bringing cake. My boyfriend is away and my dad and brother are going skiing so it'll be just us

ReputationRep:
    I'll bew doing what I normally do any other Sunday (i.e. not much). On top of that, I will be wondering if somebody *ahem* is thinking of me. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1987)
    It is awesome, and far more than any guide book/pic can tell you before you go, though i could have done without being stuck on a bus for 2hous - my sis was like 'lets not get a taxi' which was a euro more, two hours later we were back where we started and in a taxi.
    lol rental cars are always the best choice public transport sucks everywhere lol, i don't do waiting or patience

ReputationRep:
    You sound like sucha good boyfriend. I have to rely on my parents to take me to rome!

I broke up with my boyfriend, so im off for a meal and then out to a bar with my friends xD
    should be good

ReputationRep:
    Nothing much!

ReputationRep:
    going away to a gorgeous little town for a couple of days
    nice meal, shopping and a nice lie in should be a great couple of days!

ReputationRep:
    Spending time with my bf.. not sure what we're doing but since we're LDR being able to spend time together is enough

ReputationRep:
    Fapping furiously.

ReputationRep:
    I dont have a plan yet :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm working in the wonderful world of John Lewis.

ReputationRep:
    Listening to Joy Division.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be hoping all you V-Day lovers get pooped on by a seagull. Yeah, you heard me.

ReputationRep:
    Skiing!!

ReputationRep:
    spending it with Mickey Mouse in Orlando Florida,
    I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Your mum.

ReputationRep:
    Celebrating Singles Awareness Day!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.