Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Rome? Pah. I've organised a trip to the moon. I'm just sticking the last few candles to the wall of the space shuttle, so they don't float about on the journey.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend has to work most of the weekend so there's no point me going home to see him (I'm in a LDR) so I gave him his card last time I saw him. Think we're skipping Valentine's this year.

So on Sunday I will probably be spending the day doing some Uni work! xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that bothered, as long as love-making is involved haha

ReputationRep:
    sleep in, watch TV, read the paper and other romantic stuff like that.
    oh, and occasionally think about last year´s Valentines Day which I spent with the love of my life I broke up with one week ago. fun isnt it? :woo:
    :mute: sarcasm rules... in a very cynical mood these days...

ReputationRep:
    Your Mum.

ReputationRep:
    Walking in the Lake District :awesome:
    Sadly. I don't have a valentines or I'd be sickeningly loved up and doing the cheesiest thing on the planet

ReputationRep:
    First V Day single for 7 years, pah.
    I'll be eating Ben and Jerrys ice cream 'til it comes out my ears and watching awful films. Good times!

ReputationRep:
    Probably taking my girlfriend out to dinner. Not because it's Valentine's Day, but because that's just how I roll.

ReputationRep:
    I'm working (phone4u) until five and then my mum is coming down to visit me She and my younger brother are staying until Tuesday so hopefully I'll get a couple of nice meals and just the chance to spend time with them, as I miss my family like crazy when I'm away. Of course, I do feel a bit sorry for my dad stuck at home but he's at work and couldn't come anyway.

It just so happens they're coming on valentine's day - there's no real significance to me right now. And I'm not one of those bitter anti-valentines people (I'm all for letting people have a good time and can just be happy for them), I just don't have anyone to celebrate with - as soon as I do, I'm going to be as mushy and romantic as I can get.

ReputationRep:
    We'll probably jut go to a nice restaurant, eat decadent food and go home and **** eachother's brains out.

ReputationRep:
    Spending the day watching movies with my boyfriend, and then he's taking me out for an Italian meal

ReputationRep:
    Working lunchtime and possibly evening as well, then going round the bfs and the next day (to beat the crowds and high v day prices) he's taking me (well I'll be doing the actual driving :tongue:) to Frankie and Benny's. Will probably split the price of the meal as well.
    Don't think we're doing presents, too skint.
    Not very romantic lol but ah well.

ReputationRep:
    going to see marina and the diamonds with my brother. and hopefully stuffing our faces with frankie and bennys beforehand. stuff valentines day. :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    nothing just home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomby1)
    First V Day single for 7 years, pah.
    I'll be eating Ben and Jerrys ice cream 'til it comes out my ears and watching awful films. Good times!
    THIS. But you gotta have the pizza and popcorn too

ReputationRep:
    I dont really like Valentines Day but my boyfriend does. He's visiting me at uni for a few days and he'll be here for it.

He will probably have got me something, but I will just make him a card and a fry up, then have some sexy times.

Everyone's a winner.

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow: Sleep, church maybe, football, lots of tv?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeMatthewsPhotography)
    Rome is awesome, out of everywhere i've been i have never been overwhelmed by architecture until i went to room last year.

Ill be taking my other half out and got a few surprises for when we get back in
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:eek3: what a MUG :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnytheFox)
    You just made this thread to show off, didn't you?
    this. is exactly what i was thinkin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areyoucool/symmetrical?)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:eek3: what a MUG :eek3:
    lol im such a mug

look at the mug everyone

im the mug lol

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.