LeeMatthewsPhotography
lol im such a mug

look at the mug everyone

im the mug lol :biggrin:

hahaha nice one mate :smile:
Getting crunk in Prague with my cousins. Might find a prostitute or two

*last bit may be a lie
Reply 102
It'll be a Sunday, and on Sundays I have a long lie-in, do any outstanding homework and go for a 10 mile bike ride (weather permitting).

I don't do Valentines day.
Absolutely nothing. Except sleeping.

And I really don't have a problem with that :smile: I think it's a bit weird to get so worked up about the whole thing.
Reply 104
Working :frown:.
Not that I'd be doing anything more exciting if I wasn't :biggrin:.
Working in a Hotel, dealing with all you would-be romatics.

Very, very depressing...
Reply 106
Nfixlol
we'll see. :beard:

indeed we will :sexface:
Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and making love to my PS3. Gonna Be THA SHIZNIT ! WOO !
It's my birthday :woo:
Playboy King
That sounds luxurious indeed :sexface:
Is that what it takes to bed you?

*off to venice to buy some wine* :vroam:
Haha funnily enough I'm the one who bought the wine for HIM hehe. :yep:
Ilora-Danon
Haha funnily enough I'm the one who bought the wine for HIM hehe. :yep:

Why not for me? :erm:

Go on, admit it...you wish it was for me don't you? :sexface:

In all seriousness though, that sounds cool! Looks like you've got a very romantic, sensual sort of candle light dinner planned?
i am hoping to go down the pub with a friend on the day and do some catching up as we haven't had a proper chat in ages. then in the evening most probably go to bed early to avoid all the couples i know
Reply 112
Avoiding thinking about what a pitiful state of affairs I'm in. Most likely having a warm beer in one hand and a pen in the other to note down my sad introspective lines about life, love and loss.

I'll probably then fall asleep wrapped in my dark thoughts alone in my room, while my broken heart beats feebly, keeping the flickering flame of my life aflame for a while longer...

I just get so numb sometimes that I can't feel the pain. :puppyeyes:
Playboy King
Why not for me? :erm:

Go on, admit it...you wish it was for me don't you? :sexface:

In all seriousness though, that sounds cool! Looks like you've got a very romantic, sensual sort of candle light dinner planned?
Haha totally :wink: :wink: :wink: lol.

Actually we don't have anything planned! I just bought the bottle of wine, who knows, we may just be drinking it in bed. Sod the candlelit dinner :biggrin:
Reply 114
spending the night before in the room next door to my boyfriend, then travelling back from a family reunion of his for most of the day. then going home.

yay valentines day :dry:
Reply 115
I'll be doing something creative, making a exit bag :lolwut:
Reply 116
crooks & castles
some girl im with is taking me to rome for the weekend her boyfriend is paying

my fren crooks told me his fren is goin to rome and there's space on the plane.....he said i cud come and her BF was payin the bill :biggrin: :smile:
Ilora-Danon
Haha totally :wink: :wink: :wink: lol.

Actually we don't have anything planned! I just bought the bottle of wine, who knows, we may just be drinking it in bed. Sod the candlelit dinner :biggrin:

Haha I like your style Ilora! :wink2:
It's like your planning to be unplanned, just open to let the mood take you to whatever things lead to :wink:

Well, usually I'd seduce you and inevitably have you under my spell...but I'd rather not take the special evening away from your boyfriend so all I can say is have fun and hope you enjoy it! :yep:
Playboy King
Haha I like your style Ilora! :wink2:
It's like your planning to be unplanned, just open to let the mood take you to whatever things lead to :wink:

Well, usually I'd seduce you and inevitably have you under my spell...but I'd rather not take the special evening away from your boyfriend so all I can say is have fun and hope you enjoy it! :yep:
Haha you're very much the gentleman :yep: Thanks! Hope you enjoy the day too... :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending