Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi People. I have a telephone interview for the Vodafone Graduate scheme and don't know what to expect. Can anyone help me out?

Appreciate any help.

ReputationRep:
    hi harry,
    how did you get on with the telephone interview?
    I had one too and am now going to one of their experience days in march...

ReputationRep:
    Congrats.
    Basically i had the best telephone interview you could possibly have. I say this because the guy who was interviewing said he was going to recommend me and liked my answers. However, the next day i get an email saying they were not inviting me to their experience days.

I am honestly confused...

ReputationRep:
    That's a pity and it's strange cos I wouldn't have said my interview went that well. and i thought it was very kind of stilted or something, it sounded like they had three or four set questions to ask and they just took down everything you said in response.
    Good luck with the job hunt!

ReputationRep:
    I found out its based on the online application and test results. I got 69% overall but you need 70%+. Good luck with the experience day.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,
    I have the telephone interview on wed AM and i was wondering what questions you were asked? also, even if you get satisfactory answers do they still say no because you didn't pass the tests? I thought that the reason you get to this stage is becuase you passed the previous online tests? I'd really appreciate a reply thanks guys x

ReputationRep:
    I got an email saying I've been shortlisted for the Experience Day, it said I'd hear by February 15th at the latest.... but I haven't heard anything yet. Will ring on Mon, obv but was wondering if anyone else doesn't know either way yet.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.