Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    By this i mean sweets/bisuits/cake/chocolate ....

I'm finding it difficult to eat moderately, cause i'm not sure what it is I either binge or just cut it all out . I can't eat too much cause i have eczema had its bad for my skin, and i dont wanna get fat.

So how much do you guys recommend to eat in week?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Don't know recommended but only junk food I eat is pizza, muffins and cheezeburgers.

ReputationRep:
    ohh i thought you meant like mcdonalds/subway that'd be like once a month

but sweets/biscuits. quite a bit every few days probably.

ReputationRep:
    never

ReputationRep:
    It's my main intake...

Crisps, chocolate, pot noodles...

ReputationRep:
    Never have biscuits in the house, and cake not very often....I sometime make homemade ones, but again not too often.

Hardly ever eat chocolate either, just not that into it!!!

ReputationRep:
    chocolate/cakes/biscuits - not often
    crisps - could be anything from once a week to 2-3 times a week
    other things IE pizza/burgers etc almost daily

ReputationRep:
    Eating it right now.
    I shouldn't eat so much junk food, but I do eat a lot of healthy food as well. Well, I just eat quite a lot of everything and still manage to be stick thin. D=

ReputationRep:
    I'll be eating some in approximately 20 minutes. :awesome:

At the moment, I am eating some form of 'sweet' junk (chocolate/sweets/cake) at least once a day - lately I seem to be averaging two or three times! I'm going through an unhealthy stage at the moment though where I'm basically eating everything in sight (yay for stress!), but usually I'd probably have something sweet once every couple of days, or a small thing each day.

I rarely eat 'fast food' because I just don't like it, although I am guilty of giving into the 3am kebab shop chip urge occasionally. I don't eat crisps much either - maybe once a fortnight? I'd never buy/choose them myself, but i'll pick at them if there's a bowl out at someone's house or whatever.

I need to start eating better again. I'd really rather not be fat and spotty, as much as I do love sugar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raisin.)
    I'll be eating some in approximately 20 minutes. :awesome:

At the moment, I am eating some form of 'sweet' junk (chocolate/sweets/cake) at least once a day - lately I seem to be averaging two or three times! I'm going through an unhealthy stage at the moment though where I'm basically eating everything in sight (yay for stress!), but usually I'd probably have something sweet once every couple of days, or a small thing each day.

I rarely eat 'fast food' because I just don't like it, although I am guilty of giving into the 3am kebab shop chip urge occasionally. I don't eat crisps much either - maybe once a fortnight? I'd never buy/choose them myself, but i'll pick at them if there's a bowl out at someone's house or whatever.

I need to start eating better again. I'd really rather not be fat and spotty, as much as I do love sugar.
    Same here!
    I really need to sort my diet out. It's easier when I'm at college all day and I don't take any money because I just eat the lunch I've brought with me, but lately I've been really stressed over college work and deadlines and stuff, so I've been comfort eating. So I have my meals and then snacks in between like biscuits and crisps etc. Hot chocolate :eek: mmmm. Not good.
    Ah well, the Wii Fit says I'm at a healthy weight, that's good enough for me!

ReputationRep:
    Everyday.

If you mean KFC/McDonald's I haven't had any since 2007

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much everyday to some degree, be it a little chocolate bar or a McDonalds.

chocolate/biscuits etc. - everyday :| not proud of it
    pizza/mcdonald's - used to be once a month, but now it's probably 3-4 times a month :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A100whoo)
    By this i mean sweets/bisuits/cake/chocolate ....

I'm finding it difficult to eat moderately, cause i'm not sure what it is I either binge or just cut it all out . I can't eat too much cause i have eczema had its bad for my skin, and i dont wanna get fat.

So how much do you guys recommend to eat in week?

Thanks
    Hey,
    Find something that you like to replace junk-food. You won't get the fake-sugar high from fruit and stuff that you will from junk, but learn to wean yourself off all of that horrible artificial suger/sweetner crap in junk food, and onto natural sugar fruits etc. Try handy things like dried apricots, tangeines etc.

ReputationRep:
    Hardly at all anymore. I used to love takeaways and high fat/calorie snacks.

I just went off them. I didn't just stop eating them because they are unhealthy, I just started eating less and less!

Mind you a Domino's pizza every now and then is nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by outlaw-torn)
    Same here!
    I really need to sort my diet out. It's easier when I'm at college all day and I don't take any money because I just eat the lunch I've brought with me, but lately I've been really stressed over college work and deadlines and stuff, so I've been comfort eating. So I have my meals and then snacks in between like biscuits and crisps etc. Hot chocolate :eek: mmmm. Not good.
    Ah well, the Wii Fit says I'm at a healthy weight, that's good enough for me!
    Aw, I know the feeling! I was much better when I was at sixth form, but now that I'm at uni it's so easy to just pig out all day/every day. I have loads of deadlines too at the minute, so it's like 'I'll just eat this biscuit, and then I'll write one sentence' and repeat. I should really do something about it, but i'm far too lazy.

As for Wii Fit - it's all good; Wii Fit never lies! Haha. I'm staying away from the scales.. I know I've gained weight, but I also know I'm still a healthy weight, so it's not all bad. The worst thing about university is that so many people gain serious amounts of weight, so you don't notice yourself as much. One girl I know must have gained about two stone, which makes my 10lbs or so since September seem not so bad. It's terrible really.. Haha. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    when I was 18 and younger lots really.......then I went uni and couldn't afford it or really saw the point of it...so didn't really eat any at all. When I came back after jacking it in..I just never saw the point in having it. I probably have 1 packet of crisps a month(usually flaming hot monster munch because they're amazing) and chocolate or something once a fortnight...usually because I like the burn and stickyness you get from it in your mouth and then I have milk to sooth it and like the feeling. I really like texture of food and how it feels rather than pure taste.

mcdonalds once a year...same with kfc.

chippy probably once every 2 months. I do have a pub lunch every friday lunch time... steak, chips, peas and tomato is hardly terrible though and I have fresh orange drink rather than lager.

ReputationRep:
    every single day =)

ReputationRep:
    A couple of times a week?
    I had a pick n mox today so that's one.
    I tried to avoid cakes and biscuits as I love them too much :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Every day, atm, but it's mainly just because I know I won't be able to when I go to Germany, and I'm making up for it in advance.

Plus, mother keeps buying sodding biscuits. And it was my birthday Friday so I have birthday cake leftover. And I have NO willpower :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.