Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raisin.)
    Aw, I know the feeling! I was much better when I was at sixth form, but now that I'm at uni it's so easy to just pig out all day/every day. I have loads of deadlines too at the minute, so it's like 'I'll just eat this biscuit, and then I'll write one sentence' and repeat. I should really do something about it, but i'm far too lazy.

As for Wii Fit - it's all good; Wii Fit never lies! Haha. I'm staying away from the scales.. I know I've gained weight, but I also know I'm still a healthy weight, so it's not all bad. The worst thing about university is that so many people gain serious amounts of weight, so you don't notice yourself as much. One girl I know must have gained about two stone, which makes my 10lbs or so since September seem not so bad. It's terrible really.. Haha. Oh well.
    Haha
    Yeah I'm the same it's like okay I'll do abit of this assignment.. then eat. And again and again As long as the Wii Fit says I'm healthy I'm too lazy to do anything to lose weight :P

Well at least she makes you feel better :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A100whoo)
    I'm finding it difficult to eat moderately, cause i'm not sure what it is I either binge or just cut it all out . I can't eat too much cause i have eczema had its bad for my skin, and i dont wanna get fat. s
    I'm exactly the same as you, I can go a few days to a few months eating completely healthily with no junk food but, the second I have one tiny sweet or chip or biscut I'll go on the binge for a few days and I find it hard to get back into my routine.
    Basically I **** at eating in moderation.

ReputationRep:
    The only junk food I ever eat is pizza, maybe once every 2 weeks or so.

ReputationRep:
    It's all that I eat.

ReputationRep:
    I don't do meat at all, so no take aways, don't eat chips. I do have an unhealthy addiction to biscuits however, particularly bourbon creams, and I like sweets too. I probably need to cut down.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I eat quite a lot of biscuits/chocolate etc (not so much crisps because I don't like them that much - too salty) but I don't put on weight.
    And I don't exercise.

I know karma will strike me down at some point but hey - it'll be fun while this lasts.

ReputationRep:
    I eat some every day. I'm trying to cut down though and maybe have just one chocolate bar, but I find it hard to stick to.

ReputationRep:
    I don't ever eat the 'greasy' junk food (KFC, McD's, Pizza Hut etc) cos I find it revolting, but I have my guilty snacks (cakes, chocolate, Doritos etc) maybe once or twice a week. I reckon that's good enough.

ReputationRep:
    Junk food as in fast food?

probably about once every few months

ReputationRep:
    Alot

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ever these days. The last time I are chocolate was on Saturday, because my mum bought it for me, if not then it would be well over a week since I had. And I never eat crisps or anything like that.

ReputationRep:
    I eat crisps almost everyday and chocolate maybe once a week.

ReputationRep:
    I eat a bucket load of healthy food like friut, salad and veg for most of my meals.
    But I have a bit of chocolate most days, or a low cal hot choc
    And mcdonalds and things like that = never.

ReputationRep:
    Never. Apart from chocolate. But it is mostly 85%+ so not too bad.

ReputationRep:
    Too often.
    Biscuits?!? Like everyday :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    About three times a day. If not more. At the moment I'm not eating any though and this thread has made me so depressed!

ReputationRep:
    everyday ;]

ReputationRep:
    how often DON'T i eat junk food

but for every chocolate bar i have (and believe me thats a lot) i'll eat a piece of fruit. or i'll eat chocolate with the intention of having something healthy to balance it...

its the thought that counts

ReputationRep:
    oh so chocolate counts as junkfood?

I have a small dairy free chocolate bar once a week
    If i eat more I feel really guilty

ReputationRep:
    I eat chocolate almost daily... crisps 4/5 times a week (if in school), sweets + cake occasionally. Oh, and biscuits, it depends.. around twice a week. Although I do like those twix fingers if you count them as biscuits..

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.