Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes. I'm not really a strong-willed person

:emo:

ReputationRep:
    I used to eat it quite often- but I'm trying to cut down immensely.
    Shame I have terrible willpower.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I thought you meant takeaways, I was gonna say at least 1/week. 2-3/week if I'm not broke.
    For biscuits/sweets/etc. every single day.

My arteries must be soooo clogged up, because I'm not fat at all!

ReputationRep:
    If i'm not dieting, i eat biscuits at least every two days, a little bit of chocolate every day, crisps at least every other day, muffins/cakes i eat rarely.

ReputationRep:
    I don't eat any of that stuff anymore. At all.

ReputationRep:
    sweets, chocolates, crisps etc: virtually never. waste of money.

takeaway fast food: about once a week, mainly decent fast food like pizza or fish and chips as opposed to crappy McDonalds. I wouldn't say subway was typical "fast food", its mainly bread and salad.

ready meals: never. why would you?

ReputationRep:
    I have some sort probably everyday but I also have fruit and veg and exercise so its all good!

ReputationRep:
    If you're talking about crips, chocolate, biscuits etc., every few days
    But fast food outlets... about twice a year...

ReputationRep:
    Every single day.

ReputationRep:
    i thought you meant chicken and chips. I eat chicken chips four days a week, I regret doing so, but the college lunches are so expensive. As for chocolates and biscuits i eat lots of them everyday. You eat one then you want another, then before you know it you've finished the whole fricking packet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manwithaplan)
    I'm exactly the same as you, I can go a few days to a few months eating completely healthily with no junk food but, the second I have one tiny sweet or chip or biscut I'll go on the binge for a few days and I find it hard to get back into my routine.
    Basically I **** at eating in moderation.

Yeahhh I mean i dont normally go months , the most i can manage is a few days. I think if you try not to think too much about it, and just not be afraid to 'let go' and then you'll realise you probably dont even want to want to eat junk food this helps me anyway . I'm trying to get back to this way of thinking

Best of luck of luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    me 2 every day. lol

ReputationRep:
    I'd say once or twice a month, when my chocolate cravings kick in.

ReputationRep:
    Everday / All the time.

ReputationRep:
    All too often.

ReputationRep:
    I have chocolate/crisps/cake/biscuits daily. Pizza/chips maybe 2/3 times a week.

I've never understood how you couldn't eat chocolate every day? It's actually an integral part of my diet...

ReputationRep:
    Well, I am quite fond of Jamaican patties and samosas, and do have these every so often (though not so much the samosas these days; my local Costcutter stopped selling them ). I also have a packet of baked crisps every Tuesday (whilst running from campus to campus for my next lesson LOL). Other than that, not that much. I'll have a burger every 1-3 months, and the occasional pizza, pie or kebab. I don't usually allow myself to have sugary things like biscuits, cake or chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    every day

ReputationRep:
    I'm eating a packet of crisp atm LOL

I blame college, I'm not normally this bad, but as we get to go out whenever and there's a corner shop so close >.<

ReputationRep:
    I probably have a takeaway every 2 months, McDonalds once a month. I go out to a restaurant for a meal once a week, usually somewhere like Strada or Las Iguanas, I try to have a healthy option though. However, I usally have crisps and chocolate about every other day I love them too much to cut them out completely, so I incorporate them into my otherwise fairly healthy diet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.