Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mostly everyday or every two days.

I'm not fat/unhealthy or overweight though.

ReputationRep:
    everyday tbh

ReputationRep:
    everyday

ReputationRep:
    well im trying to eat chocolate once or twice a week...as for pizza,cheeseburgers and fast food probably once in two months...trying to keep it healthy :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i would previously have said "never", but i discovered ginger snaps and have one of these with a cup of tea most evenings!

ReputationRep:
    Rarely eat crisps, don't really like them and the ones I do like I have a habit of eating the multipack in a matter of days. I'll probably have a pack once every two months or so.
    Sweets/Choc - it depends. Currently I'm trying not to buy anything else and just use whats in my cupboard up, so I haven't had any. Otherwise like once to twice a week.
    With stuff like McDonalds, KFC etc - once every month to 6 weeks or something.

ReputationRep:
    pretty much everyday I eat junk food, mainly chocolate more so than crisps and I eat a chinese nearly every week. I think I just boredom eat tbh, so glad I have a high metabolism haha

ReputationRep:
    Biscuits/cookies/chocolate - every day!

Crisps maybe once every 3 weeks... don't eat them very often but when I do it's the posh, thick, handcooked type like Kettle or similar, and it's a big 150g bag! Small bags and thin normal style crisps just don't satisfy me!

But never greasy things like takeaways, pizza, chips etc Just not that into them.

ReputationRep:
    i have chocolate most days. other than that, the closest thing to junk food i eat is subway like once a week. Overall I do have a very healthy diet though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manwithaplan)
    I'm exactly the same as you, I can go a few days to a few months eating completely healthily with no junk food but, the second I have one tiny sweet or chip or biscut I'll go on the binge for a few days and I find it hard to get back into my routine.
    Basically I **** at eating in moderation.
    You just summed me up

ReputationRep:
    i eat it allll the time.

ReputationRep:
    Stuff like outdoor food/fast food- Once a year (only when no choice)
    Cakes/Biscuits- Never
    Chocolate- Once every 2 months
    Crisps- Twice a year
    Processed food- Never
    Fizzy drinks/milkshakes/juices- Once a year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A100whoo)
    By this i mean sweets/bisuits/cake/chocolate ....

I'm finding it difficult to eat moderately, cause i'm not sure what it is I either binge or just cut it all out . I can't eat too much cause i have eczema had its bad for my skin, and i dont wanna get fat.

So how much do you guys recommend to eat in week?

Thanks
    most days. But not that much.
    I think what matters is making sure you eat healthy main meals, with lots of veg and protein etc. Then if you have one biscuit with a cup of tea or half a chocolate bar while you're writing an essay, it's hardly that big of a deal

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.