Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyway,

why is it always gems to get the piss taken out of her?

not vienna?

or Adhsur? or lou p lou?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    2776 is obsessed with raping and says Eric should rape Gemgems89 to make her more like his Queen (although I don't get that bit).

Hope this helps
    NO, the fact that last time me and eric had a conversation, he said that he "raped" infin and gems. And now I have to take the piss out of him all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    NO, the fact that last time me and eric had a conversation, he said that he "raped" infin and gems. And now I have to take the piss out of him all the time.
    Whats all this about raping? It aint exactly the most lighthearted subject to talk about :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    Whats all this about raping? It aint exactly the most lighthearted subject to talk about :s
    ask eric, he knows all about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    i never said that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i never said that.
    You did and now you are denying it...typical...

ReputationRep:
    2776 let me tell the true story

i said i put a knife to infinitys throat so 2776 said he put a gun to gems head so i said that i grabbed gem gems and infinity and put them in the cellar and i went in and locked the door.Then 2776 said he heres the sound of bumming going on and says eric is raping them.Dont deny it 2776

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    if we can touch it why can't you? too delicate?
    because its your piss....you can touch it

its not my piss, i dont want to touch it thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    because its your piss....you can touch it

its not my piss, i dont want to touch it thanx
    lol good argument, but you are a swimmer though so you must be in contact with parts of pubic hair etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    lol good argument, but you are a swimmer though so you must be in contact with parts of pubic hair etc...
    that is a good point.Boy in the girls changing room :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ewww no im not! im confused to why you would think that....

ReputationRep:
    that is a good point.Boy in the girls changing room :eek:
    you never know a girl until you talk to her in a swimming girls locker rooms......everything from why do guys do that? to does everyone like my new thunderpants? (thunderpants are thongs)

ReputationRep:
    ewww no im not! im confused to why you would think that....
    well with the boys changing room in the same building im sure you peek on them

ReputationRep:
    you never know a girl until you talk to her in a swimming girls locker rooms......everything from why do guys do that? to does everyone like my new thunderpants? (thunderpants are thongs)
    im sure you have had expierence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I remember.

And I also know Eric didn't say that. It was something like "eric throws infinity and gems in the cellar and goes in closing the door and screaming and banging can be heard"

ReputationRep:
    well with the boys changing room in the same building im sure you peek on them
    we dont typiclly peak in on them......ive never heard of that happening, we would get kicked off the team!

ReputationRep:
    I remember.

And I also know Eric didn't say that. It was something like "eric throws infinity and gems in the cellar and goes in closing the door and screaming and banging can be heard"
    except 2776 accused me of raping them

ReputationRep:
    we dont typiclly peak in on them......ive never heard of that happening, we would get kicked off the team!
    or maybe your eyes get a promotion

ReputationRep:
    2776 IS EVIL

It's easy to tell, his name is nothing but a number. Maybe he signed up intending to be a troll and ended up being a serious user.

ReputationRep:
    2776 IS EVIL

It's easy to tell, his name is nothing but a number. Maybe he signed up intending to be a troll and ended up being a serious user.
    at least hes not a fish, which in texas is wut they call freshman which are the lowest of the low

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.