Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheated on Boyfriend and Now scared He'll Leave Me Watch

ReputationRep:
    don't tell him you idiot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exursist)
    [/B]

Yep, thats the biggest load of ******** ive heard in a while.
    What? o_O

I think being honest really is the best policy. It's worked great for me so far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exursist)
    [/B]

Yep, thats the biggest load of ******** ive heard in a while.
    it actually isnt, i would much prefer my bf to be honest with me than lie cause i will find out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doodahdoo)
    And I wouldn't agree with your first comment, either. People can do ridiculous things, even if they are in love. It doesn't demerit or undermine the relationship; it's a mistake, and it happens.
    I'll have to disagree with you, simply put you don't do what she has said she does in her initital post if you love someone. Leading people on, people who you know are into you. Getting drunk with your mate who you fancy and alas sleeping with him.

I'm sorry that to me seems like she doesn't give two hoots about her boyfriend and to add she doesn't even have the guts to tell him. I'm of the mind set that if you Love someone, you tell them EVERYTHING no matter how bad, yes it's scary I've been in the situation of telling my other half something I found nerve racking, but I still told her and vice versa. Mistakes are a part of relationships (although cheating on someone is too big a mistake to rectify in my opinion) but so is manning up and facing your other half despite your mistakes...

she doesn't love him, she has little care for him and if anything I think she came on her sub-consciously WANTING an argument, wanting tempers to flare. I'm sorry but I do understand why you are sticking up for her but personally I think she is a lost cause, she's happy leading other men on whilst her boyfriend is away and sleeping with someone as soon as alcohol touches her lips, sorry but I don't see how she can come on here and think she has done next to nothing wrong (yes I know she knows she's done wrong, but she doesn't truly regret it and she never will).

She'll move on and find a new boyfriend to cheat on and undoubtedly be back on here under a new username making a new post just waiting for people to bite when she acts like the helpless girl who drank to much.

I know Dood you'll disagree with me and that's fair enough, your obviously entitled to your own thoughts I just don't see how anyone can stick up for her at this point but again that is your choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fear Nothing)
    You are boat of hope in an ocean of verbal diarrhoea. Rep for you
    Aww, why thankyou. Nicest thing anybody has said in a while :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kara_Adams)
    No you're wrong. It should be 'he'd stop' me :rolleyes:
    meh, you can comment on my bad grammar all you want, but you're still the one going home to en empty bed undoubtedly crying fake tears down the phone to your boyfriend as you attempt to make everything seem ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Well, I think this requires the knowledge of someone who has a far greater insight into the human pysche than a mere amateur like myself possesses. It's interesting though, what you say about yourself. It sounds like you need someone who is always by your side. Either that or, finding someone who wouldn't mind being in an open relationship, with the desires on both sides being mutual.
    An open relationship sounds awful and hardly romantic. I crave attention not sex. Although it might seem on here that I love sex too much I really don’t. I just like to have people around me that I know like me and want to be with me. Sounds pathetic I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw1x)
    Aww, why thankyou. Nicest thing anybody has said in a while :p:
    No sweat Welcome to my signature of favourite people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeMatthewsPhotography)
    meh, you can comment on my bad grammar all you want, but you're still the one going home to en empty bed undoubtedly crying fake tears down the phone to your boyfriend as you attempt to make everything seem ok
    Wait, you tried correcting me first. :confused: Anyway, I'd never cry over a guy, it's not worth it. Even if they are fake tears

ReputationRep:
    oi **** suck my nuts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw1x)
    Oh STFU seriously. You come here, and ask for advice yet dont listen to a word of it, instead choosing to partake in the idiotic battle of spelling and name calling. To be honest, you seem way too immature for a relationship. Why post this thread? To boast? It doesnt seem like to plan to take any of the advice given to you.
    I'm sorry I was just correcting someone who was trying to correct my spelling. It is a student forum after all.
    I have listened to people who have something constructive to say believe it or not. I am most definitely going to tell my boyfriend and see what happens.
    How would you even know what I'm thinking?? Most of you on this site have been too busy calling me names; I don’t remember abusing anyone on here. If I did then I'm sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Care-Free)
    some people can forgive quite easily.

i had a boyfriend who cheated on me twice but he showed regret and i forgave him, but dont expect it to be fine and dandy if he forgives you, he wont forget, and its going to take a long long time for things to me even remotely normal again but there is still a chance, even if he doesnt forgive you and you do break up, its easier than living with the guilt of not telling him
    I agree with the fact that some people forgive more easily than others. I would much prefer that someone had the decency to admit to my face that they betrayed my trust rather than to continue to lie. In time, I would be more inclined to forgive the former, than the latter.

ReputationRep:
    I don't always sleep around so I don't see how this makes me a ****. It was just one time and I didn't know what I was doing as I was really really drunk.

Wow "perfect excuse"..haven't heard it before! So tomorrow I'll get sooo drunk so that I'll get to do everything I've always wanted to (oh i don't know like maybe cheat on my bf, cheat on more people's bfs,etcetc) without having to face the conscequences of my actions. You are a coward, that's what you are. Fcuking coward both ways. If you had any balls..well you don't, but metaphorically speaking, if you did you'd have either done the guy SOBER or told your boyfriend about everything the minute you sobered up. And no, you're not sorry..even if your conscience's been nagging you. You're like Macbeth."oh know what hath I just done? A horrific murder, these bloodstained hands- o wait I need to be King, so you lot have to go too." If 1 wish was granted to me, I'd like to wish you ETERNAL LONELINESS because you don't deserve any better.

ReputationRep:
    leave him first. then kill his dog.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh dear, three other people know!

& chances are that when they see that you're going to not tell your boyfriend, they'll get annoyed that you're not facing up to it, and tell your boyfriend for you!

ReputationRep:
    From recent experience this is what you must do. Tell him everything and face the consiquences. If he love you and knows how much you hate yourself now ten he will take you back. Do not lie to him, he WILL find out one day, and then when he does find out and you never came clean he will leave you for good. That day will come trust me. Tell him now, very soon before valentines day, I promise you its best.

ReputationRep:
    I hope he punches you in the face you *****.

ReputationRep:
    I had a one night stand once! That hardly makes anyone a ****.
    You can judge me all you want, it don't bother me as you don't know me, you don’t know what I'm really like.
    Also, if someone can abuse me then I can say whatever the hell I want back to them. So what, they have feelings and I don’t have any?’ :rolleyes:
    Fine. So why are you asking a load of people who don't know what you're really like an opinion which could affect the future of your relationship?

I will never understand people like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    Tell the truth, and face the consequences.

If you tell the truth now and he is willing to stay with a cheat then that's fine. If he finds out later down the line you cheated and didn't tell him (it's likely he will) you will have no future with him, and will have invested all that extra time.

Honesty is always the best policy - especially in relationships, but in all of life really.
    This is the way to go about it. What you have done is wrong, and you realise that, if he can forgive you and you don't do it again, all the better.

ReputationRep:
    Hope you rot in hell. Cheating ****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.