x Turn on thread page Beta

Cheated on Boyfriend and Now scared He'll Leave Me watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Im not sure she will be needing the advice 10months later ;p

ReputationRep:
    You already said you did it for attention 'cos he wasn't there. As soon as he's out of sight you feel the need to get new lads on a temporary basis to fill the gap because you're "lonely".

You don't like your boyfriend, you like having a boyfriend because you don't have an identity of your own.

Girls like you shouldn't be in relationships.

ReputationRep:
    Look at the dates, this thread is almost a year old people.

ReputationRep:
    If it was me I'd probably prefer not to know but you have to be pretty sure he won't find out because obviously that is a lot worse! You also have to be prepared for whether you can lie straight to his face because that is the hard part. If he ever asked you straight out, even if it was like a year down the line, what would you say?

ReputationRep:
    He was away for two weeks and you did all that? Dayummmmm you some horny slut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kara_Adams)
    I'm just such a horrible person! I haven’t slept properly all week because I feel so bad about everything. Wish I could change things.

Basically, my boyfriend who I've been dating for a while now went on a holiday for a couple of weeks. I live with a guy who has always fancied me and then one time I kind of did some stuff with him but not had sex or anything. He's a lovely guy, I really like him but I only did the stuff because of a dare I had going. Stupid I know.

Last week just before my boyfriend got back I went clubbing and I got horribly drunk and then I'm really not that sure of anything. All I know is that the next day I woke up in a guy’s bed and basically from what I remember is that we were very friendly with each other and then we ended up sleeping with each other. I was horribly drunk and I know I wouldn't have done it if I were sober.

Now, I really really like my boyfriend. I don't want to break up with him but I also don't want to tell him what I've done as then he's sure to break up with me. I feel so guilty about it and wish I didn't do those things but it's too late now.

Also, whilst he was away I had been leading 2 guys on, pretending that I was interested in them. I guess it was just loneliness and I craved attention. Not that that makes it any less wrong.

So basically, do I tell him what I did and risk him dumping me or do I just not tell him. He's so happy so I think why spoil it now? At the moment only 3 people know about it and I'm fairly sure they'll keep quiet about it. Is this a really bad idea?

If it were you would you really want to know??
    ****ing. Excuses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS17)
    Look at the dates, this thread is almost a year old people.
    I suppose people like to ensure that they are aware of their past.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just such a horrible person! I haven’t slept properly all week because I feel so bad about everything. Wish I could change things.

Basically, my boyfriend who I've been dating for a while now went on a holiday for a couple of weeks. I live with a guy who has always fancied me and then one time I kind of did some stuff with him but not had sex or anything. He's a lovely guy, I really like him but I only did the stuff because of a dare I had going. Stupid I know.

Last week just before my boyfriend got back I went clubbing and I got horribly drunk and then I'm really not that sure of anything. All I know is that the next day I woke up in a guy’s bed and basically from what I remember is that we were very friendly with each other and then we ended up sleeping with each other. I was horribly drunk and I know I wouldn't have done it if I were sober.

Now, I really really like my boyfriend. I don't want to break up with him but I also don't want to tell him what I've done as then he's sure to break up with me. I feel so guilty about it and wish I didn't do those things but it's too late now.

Also, whilst he was away I had been leading 2 guys on, pretending that I was interested in them. I guess it was just loneliness and I craved attention. Not that that makes it any less wrong.

So basically, do I tell him what I did and risk him dumping me or do I just not tell him. He's so happy so I think why spoil it now? At the moment only 3 people know about it and I'm fairly sure they'll keep quiet about it. Is this a really bad idea?

its scary to know that even if you are a troll, people like you exist and you deserve a kick to the curb.

If you were incredibly drunk can you remember having a condom and if he didn't did the guy *** inside you? lol, all these questions that need answering, I hopem your BF finds out, you should get a **** tag on your lower back to give hints of who you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nalien)
    Your sig

wo/en = w*o / e*n

not w+o / e+n
    lmao does it really matter its just a joke mate

ReputationRep:
    Being drunk is no excuse for cheating. Yes, you were drunk. But even when you are, you still have a choice to make.
    You chose to cheat on your boyfriend, even though he had only gone on holiday for a few weeks?
    He's foolish if he stays with you.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, all i did was drunkenly kiss a girl and the guilt made me tell my gf straight away, luckily she took me back because it was a genuine, yet stupid mistake.
    You dont love your bf OP, else you wouldnt have done it so many times and lead guys on. You dont deserve him, tell him as well so he doesnt catch your STI's

ReputationRep:

you're a shlag. You should be ashamed of yourself...

ReputationRep:
    it'll be interesting if she posts and says what happened in the end...

ReputationRep:
    I don't always sleep around so I don't see how this makes me a ****. It was just one time and I didn't know what I was doing as I was really really drunk.
    Ian Huntley raped and killed two girls on just the one occasion. Child killer still an appropriate label, don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    So you remember giving consent to sleep with him?

If thats the case you deserve to be dumped, your boyfriend deserves someone who won't go out, get drunk and sleep with another guy. What was wrong with just having a social drink? Why get so smashed that you felt the need to open your legs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afrotortina)
    1) If you can't handle drink, don't drink.
    2) If you don't like people criticising you, don't publish your problems on here.
    3) When people respond, your comeback about spelling is petty.
    4) It also seems when you're sober you lead guys on. Shameful.
    This and repped.

You're a bit of a disgrace of a woman. And a ****.

Your boyfriend deserves a lot better than you. *****.

**** you. In short. Meh, i'm not harsh but I wish somebody who was allowed, like your mother, would slap some sense into you (or should have as a child).

Also, stop ****ing drinking.

ReputationRep:
    Also, whilst he was away I had been leading 2 guys on, pretending that I was interested in them.
    LOL.

If you got what you deserved your boyfriend would find out and leave you right now you're getting off lightly.

ReputationRep:

You should tell him - who wouldn't want to know? Ever heard of being honest? You should've thought about the possible consequences beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    This makes me feel angry... Tell him. I hope you do. He deserves, and has the right to know what you've been doing behind his back! Also, how will he feel if he hears from someone else? If you really loved him surely you wouldn't have done this? You should be the one leaving him, not worring if he'll leave you, he deserves better.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.