Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Veggie sausages, runny fried egg and fried potato scone in a crispy roll and a cuppa tea
    Crisps!
    Noodles :love:

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebracolors)
    May I ask why the Christmas cake takes 3 months to make? Never had it before
    You make it like a current cake but keep it for a few months and top it with alcohol throughout so it has that boozy Christmas cake taste.

ReputationRep:
    salmon pasta drizzled in olive oil, mmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Dominos Pizza is my guilty pleasure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JB Johnstone)
    I think I'm going to have to agree with her on this one.
    I am fat, but have lost a lot of it in the last few months thanks to exercising and dieting, so now I'm only slightly chubby.
    The good feeling I have about myself constantly is so much more rewarding than a few minutes of guilty pleasure that I will later regret.
    Skinny really doesn't feel great- people stare at you, openly tell you they think you're aneroxic and theres not that much clothing. Plus men prefer curves!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    And it does have about a million calories per spoonful (I admit to eating it out of the pot sometimes)
    Also- whoever said M&S profriteroles- I salute you!
    It may be quite rich, but it is still a very good component of a balanced diet in moderation. Fats and protein are more filling then carbohydrates (source). Furthermore, maintaining healthy amounts of fat and protein will increase metabolism and help prevent you losing lean muscle as well as fat on a diet. (source)

ReputationRep:
    There's way too much unhealthy food that I like!
    Chocolate, pizza, chips, chinese takeaway, cheesecake, cheese, cupcakes, hot waffles with toffee sauce... the list goes on!
    Luckily though I also like a lot of healthy food so manage a relatively balanced diet.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny doesn't feel good. How can a lack of fat be comfortable?

Barbecue chicken and chips with battered onion rings and bacon :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm a Full English breakfast and hot fudge brownie sundaes...........yummmmmm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JB Johnstone)
    I think I'm going to have to agree with her on this one.
    I am fat, but have lost a lot of it in the last few months thanks to exercising and dieting, so now I'm only slightly chubby.
    The good feeling I have about myself constantly is so much more rewarding than a few minutes of guilty pleasure that I will later regret.
    For a guy it might not feel so good, but fat girls feel lovely :love:

ReputationRep:
    Fried chicken.

Cheesy chips with garlic mayo after a night out = :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afrotortina)
    Skinny really doesn't feel great- people stare at you, openly tell you they think you're aneroxic and theres not that much clothing. Plus men prefer curves!!
    :ditto:

Rather be a more normal weight. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Why has no one said salted peanuts yet? :coma:

Also, any milk chocolate I can get my hands on. Especially with PRALINE :drool:

But I hate mayonnaise :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Nutella. On one of my food binges before I've eaten an entire jar D:

ReputationRep:
    Melted cheese covered jacket potato, with very cheesy beans, covered in grated cheese. Basically.. a block of cheese? Melted, preferably. :L

ReputationRep:
    It's obvious Kate Moss hasn't eaten much - full stop.

ReputationRep:
    A 12 inch Italian BLT Subway. Could eat that all day AND all night :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Mars bar dipped in hot chocolate!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12345blueboat)
    Mars bar dipped in hot chocolate!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Battered mars bar?? Yummy!

ReputationRep:
    Cheese panini nom nom

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.