Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What should I say to this *****?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Nope.
    Oh very strange then, maybe there was a connection problem and she really couldn't contact you. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I hate you, to how are you?

You sure she's not just **** stirring?

(Original post by Zakky)
    I hate you, to how are you?

You sure she's not just **** stirring?

best reply yet, thanks

WHat do you mean? I'm like 90% sure she's lying.

ReputationRep:
    sorry... she's eighteen? oh DEAR. well she's clearly socially inept.

ReputationRep:
    Both of you fail at squiggly shapes, i.e. what most call words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James')
    Your reply should be along the lines of; "Please consult a dictionary before posting on my wall again, you inbred".
    :ditto: this.

ReputationRep:
    only 2 words necessary: back and hand. sorted!

:mob:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    Oh very strange then, maybe there was a connection problem and she really couldn't contact you. :dontknow:

i hear orange drop calls aaaallllll tttttthhhhhheeeee tttttiiiiimmmmm-

:mob:

ReputationRep:
    best reply yet, thanks

WHat do you mean? I'm like 90% sure she's lying.
    Yeah he's agreeing with you! Asking if she's just being awkward and blaming you for the hell of it. Some people just love drama.

I'd just reply saying, "I never got a call from you, my phone was on all day. It's been quite a while; if you couldn't get through the first time there have been 6 other days!"

Don't let it get to you - so many of these petty things will happen to you in the future that it's just not worth letting yourself get so wound up about something so insignificant

Sounds like a girl i used to be friends with, I gave up with her in the end, it wasnt worth the effort.
    If this is just a one off, let it go, but if its all the time then i wouldnt bother, why should you put effort into a relationship that is one sided. If none of her guests were replying then shes probably the same way with them, and so they dont want to go.
    same thing with with my old mate, she constantly let me down, just ditch her theres no point in a friendship thats making you depressed!
    im much happier since ive stopped being friends with this girl, i know who my true friends are and they dont let me down.
    Lifes too short!

ReputationRep:

"ok so 1st of all u look amazing in ur dp!! 2nd of all i h ate u cz i told u id cl bk in 1 mmin and whn i dd u closed in my face thn turned off ur phonee!! i wntd to tell u wt was gna happen bt guess u wrntd interesteddd loll..nyways hw r u"
    What the **** is it? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    How about spending time with friends actually worthy of your company?

Don't waste your time on this so-called friend of yours - way too much effort. Trust me, I had a friend like this (including the usage of bloody textspeak, which she should have grown out of by now). I told her to sod off.

(Original post by punkyrocker)
    Yeah he's agreeing with you! Asking if she's just being awkward and blaming you for the hell of it. Some people just love drama.

I'd just reply saying, "I never got a call from you, my phone was on all day. It's been quite a while; if you couldn't get through the first time there have been 6 other days!"

Don't let it get to you - so many of these petty things will happen to you in the future that it's just not worth letting yourself get so wound up about something so insignificant
    thank you! You're right!

ReputationRep:
    "I iz nt bovvered"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.