Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi girls and guys, well long story short.
    Say, your at university which i presume majority of TSR'ers are, if not, college or secondary school. Anyhow, if someone in your class, lecture, seminar, workshop, whether its a group of 20, 30, 300. If a girl/guy you've seen many times, then one day, he/she happened to approach you by asking your name so easily with a question.

My response was answer the question. Now i'm wondering how does she know my name.

so..has this happened to you, care to share?

Do you question, how does this person know your name and for the fact you did not tell her.

Maybe she hears people calling you by your name. Maybe she gathered it from the register (if you have them). Or maybe she's been assigned to kill you, because you ask stupid ass questions on TSR. All are possibilities.

holly freakin sugar
    she knows your name
    you are a very lucky tit
    you are there son

this means that you can tap that booti without even asking

lots of people know my name when i don't know theirs

mainly due to:
    stash with my name on it
    friends talking to me
    rumours going around about me
    me telling them and then completely forgetting their name

If someone knows your name it means that want to have sex with you.

That's really the main reason I moved away from home for university, I was getting too paranoid to turn my bedroom light off at night.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.