Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else envy fat people? watch

ReputationRep:
    Seriously.

I just wish I just didn't care what I looked like, and when I looked at some yummy food like a tub of ice-cream and not be like, but but my abs =(

Yes I am having a moment of I wish I just didn't give a **** and enjoyed having a belly that I could shake like a bowl of jelly

* sigh *

ReputationRep:
    I thought you had ice cream for breakfast anyway.

ReputationRep:
    mmmm i'd love to eat a hug tub of ice cream and bags of cookies and not thing, i have to burn this off tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catzrin)
    I thought you had ice cream for breakfast anyway.
    rarely

them days are behind me
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I could eat a tub of ice cream and not be fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    mmmm i'd love to eat a hug tub of ice cream and bags of cookies and not thing, i have to burn this off tomorrow
    exactly

all them gym hours I could spend eating

hmmmm cookies

ReputationRep:
    I thought the point was that fat people *do* care about the way they look thats why everyones always on diets and shizzle, and then most of them are miserable. I dunno.

You can have icecream... there's that skinny cow stuff =)

We can have a healthy balanced diet but still have some indulgences ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    I could eat a tub of ice cream and not be fat
    it's never the one though is it?

IS IT

I could easily two pint tubs of ice-cream in one sitting but I refrain =(

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diminutive)
    I thought the point was that fat people *do* care about the way they look thats why everyones always on diets and shizzle, and then most of them are miserable. I dunno.

You can have icecream... there's that skinny cow stuff =)

We can have a healthy balanced diet but still have some indulgences ^_^
    ah but this is the point

I don't want a balanced diet, I could happily just eat pure-junk and be quite content with myself

and pleaseee, if you're going to indulge DO IT PROPERLY

ReputationRep:
    I've got the right kind of balance....I don't care about having veins sticking out my abs....then again I don't want a fat belly....not bothered about being massive either...but don't want to be small. But I do want to have at least a 4 pac knocking onto 6 pac...and I want to be above average in muscle.

ReputationRep:
    No...cause then I'd be fat!

ReputationRep:
    I bet fat people envy your willpower, I do.. I wish I could say no to ice cream lol

ReputationRep:
    I envy fat people who don't care that they're fat. Sometimes I wish I didn't think about things like calories so much. I wouldn't actually wanna be fat though.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    i do... but not because of the food ( i eat what i like, and dont put on any weight)
    Ive always been thin, so sometimes i want to know how it feels.
    But i dont want to be overweight, even though im underweight.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to be fat because theres so many catalogues offering clothes in plus size, and shoes for people with wide feet and large busts...

I cannot find any cheap ballet shoes for narrow feet, my bras are teenage size and there's never any size 8 clothes because they are all sold out...

However, the crappy diet is a big plus for me... all i eat is junk, the dietican approves and i still cant put on weight...

ReputationRep:
    Alot of fat people hate the way they look dude

ReputationRep:
    Ben and Jerry are the only people I envy in my life, allllllll that icecream! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, people often tell me they are jealous of my figure. I am not even lying which is a bit :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeadTheFuneralMarch)
    Alot of fat people hate the way they look dude
    I wanna be the happy kind

then go find myself a chubby-chaser girlfriend

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.