Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well that's how I feel now. But with the bonus that I can eat what I want and never ever get fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    Seriously. I just wish I just didn't care what I looked like, and when I looked at some yummy food like a tub of ice-cream and not be like, but but my abs =( Yes I am having a moment of I wish I just didn't give a **** and enjoyed having a belly that I could shake like a bowl of jelly
    Imagine if everybody thought like that, the girl in your sig would be like blergh.

Adonis I envy you

That rock solid frame combined with thoss dashing good looks, and throw in fact you're Bangladeshi... Man i wish i was you.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm i erm envy the higher risk of heart diesease and breathing problems etc ....
    id stick with balanced meals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniLou17)
    hmmmm i erm envy the higher risk of heart diesease and breathing problems etc ....
    id stick with balanced meals
    but medical advances are improving everyday

and who doesn't wanna sound like darth vader?

Luke - pass your father some chips

ReputationRep:
    I'm fat, but I hate ice cream. :p: Horrible stuff...all cold and whatnot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_and_spice)
    Ben and Jerry are the only people I envy in my life, allllllll that icecream! :woo:

Nah, my best friend worked at the Ben and Jerrys festival last summer, fun at first, all the ice cream you could eat, but she got sick of it pretty quickly.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    it's never the one though is it?

IS IT

I could easily two pint tubs of ice-cream in one sitting but I refrain =(
    I couldn't eat two...

Specially seeing as I normally eat ice cream after a huge meal anyway (it's the only thing I can manage when full - i think it's cos it's like eating a liquid, so it doesn't take up much space in the stomach)

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe this. Not a few weeks ago you were saying how fat people are lazy and have a bad personality. And now you envy them?

troll.

ReputationRep:
    no waaay
    what if my bus is like two minutes away and i had to run for it, if i was fat it would take me double the time to get there
    resulting in me missing my bus which = suicide

yh b0i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Nah, my best friend worked at the Ben and Jerrys festival last summer, fun at first, all the ice cream you could eat, but she got sick of it pretty quickly.
    ohh
    where can you get a job like that!?
    Maybe I should do it for Pringles and Galaxy chocolate, so I wouldn't eat so much :o:

ReputationRep:
    Indulgences seem to be better though when they are indulgences, not something you have all the time. If I eat a whole tub of icecream I probably won't want it at all again for at least a few months. Maybe that's just me.

ReputationRep:
    But i like the fact il be alive at 40.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    I can't believe this. Not a few weeks ago you were saying how fat people are lazy and have a bad personality. And now you envy them?

troll.
    Do you think I enjoy not being lazy? I'd love to sit on my couch all day watching TV and eating my days away

and I never said anything re: personality.

ReputationRep:
    Nah. I can eat whatever I crave and can afford and have never been fat. I envy normal people who put on weight normally. I also envy rich people, who don't have to search mysupermarket every few days to see if any yummy things are on offer.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny people can afford to eat a hell of a lot more than fat people.

I'm most envious of skinny people who can eat ridiculous amounts and still stay the same weight.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I enjoy not being lazy? I'd love to sit on my couch all day watching TV and eating my days away

and I never said anything re: personality.
    believe it or not, not all fat people are lazy.

ReputationRep:
    no, I envy stick thin people who can do what you've said in the OP.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure that most fat people don't enjoy being overweight.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.