Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    why would you be jealous of fat people?

end of the day you'd be eating all you want, but stilll be fat.

i say switch your envy to the skinny girls with high metabolisms... damn them all!

ReputationRep:
    No, I think you are stereotyping and assuming fat = "do not care about my appearance or what I eat." There are people with that attitude of varying sizes, weight or a jiggly stomach does not necessarily come into it. Skinny/slim does not always equate to healthy.

ReputationRep:
    No, fat people generally don't look good in any type of clothing. What i wear is more important to me than any momentary pleasure derived from tasty food. Also, as an ex fat teenager. I cannot possibly relate the sense of satisfaction that comes with running for over an hour, or cycling twenty miles etc.. and feeling like i could do it all again. :daydreaming:

Junk food is overrated imo.

ReputationRep:
    not reeeeally...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_and_spice)
    ohh
    where can you get a job like that!?
    Maybe I should do it for Pringles and Galaxy chocolate, so I wouldn't eat so much :o:

We both work/worked for an events staffing company that sends you on jobs, so like to different festivals (V festival, Ben and Jerrys festival, Tower festival), though I didn't work at the Ben and Jerrys one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    No, fat people generally don't look good in any type of clothing. What i wear is more important to me than any momentary pleasure derived from tasty food. Also, as an ex fat teenager. I cannot possibly relate the sense of satisfaction that comes with running for over an hour, or cycling twenty miles etc.. and feeling like i could do it all again. :daydreaming:

Mmmmm couldn't agree with you more!

ReputationRep:
    Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world, she took the midnight train goin anywhere...

Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit, he took the midnight train goin anywhere...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    Seriously.

I just wish I just didn't care what I looked like, and when I looked at some yummy food like a tub of ice-cream and not be like, but but my abs =(

Yes I am having a moment of I wish I just didn't give a **** and enjoyed having a belly that I could shake like a bowl of jelly

* sigh *
    Well looks can't last forever. Do and eat what you want just remember limitation of eating to the extreme. I can eat a whole pizza, and make up for it later and getting my abs back. Heck, its easier to get your abs back once you have it.

ReputationRep:
    i dont get the big deal with ice cream, i hate it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)

Amen!

ReputationRep:
    I envy people who love doing exercise and aren't bothered about eating delicious things.
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    No I don't because I eat fast food, chocolate, crisps, Ben and Jerrys all the time and I am still thin.

Overactive Thyroid ftw!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing is actually stopping you.
    I wish I could have pizza and lots of junk right now :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I wish I had an increased susceptibility to heart disease.

ReputationRep:
    Do it then.

ReputationRep:
    I envy the people with fast metabolisms who can eat whatever they want without putting on weight, and don't even have to exercise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    Seriously.

I just wish I just didn't care what I looked like, and when I looked at some yummy food like a tub of ice-cream and not be like, but but my abs =(

Yes I am having a moment of I wish I just didn't give a **** and enjoyed having a belly that I could shake like a bowl of jelly

* sigh *
    I admire podgy people who are happy as they are, and like wise with thin people. Either way, be happy with yourself and, well, :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    I envy their love handles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _xAnonymous)
    I envy their love handles.
    I've lost mine =(

ReputationRep:
    Since the summer I stopped eating proper meals and just ate junk food and exercised a tiny bit and I've lost a stone and a half...so bingeing won't do anything as long as you exercise a bit.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.