Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else envy fat people? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simsimsim)
    Since the summer I stopped eating proper meals and just ate junk food and exercised a tiny bit and I've lost a stone and a half...so bingeing won't do anything as long as you exercise a bit.
    oh it will on me

trust

ReputationRep:
    I can and do eat whatever I like and I never get fat. Healthy food is delicious too though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura182)
    I envy the people with fast metabolisms who can eat whatever they want without putting on weight, and don't even have to exercise.
    Usually they lie about what they eat and they just eat junk food around people and don't really eat that much.......well that or they're not in their 20's yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    Usually they lie about what they eat and they just eat junk food around people and don't really eat that much.......well that or they're not in their 20's yet.
    Bingo.

most people with 'fast' metabolisms honestly don't eat much

and by much I mean 6-7,000 calories/day - each and every day

since it's rare to have such an active thyroid ..I would have to become fat to eat as much as I would like to eat in an ideal world

ReputationRep:
    As someone who use to be 16 stone, I envy the mind set I use to have. I do however, not envy, the depression, low self esteem, lack of physical fitness, and bullying.

ReputationRep:
    my bf is one of these with a fast metabolism and he DOES eat a lot, the only way he can put weight on is by doing weights

ReputationRep:
    I envy thin people.
    Wish I had amazing willpower and motivation to exercise.

I can't understand why anyone would envy fat people, especially after some of the threads on TSR about them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    my bf is one of these with a fast metabolism and he DOES eat a lot, the only way he can put weight on is by doing weights
    what's a lot....plus he's doing exercise so probably burning a lot....I can eat 5-6 meals a day and lose fat. But I sure as hell get fat if I don't exercise and keep eating 5 meals a day and drink lots of lager. When I was 17/18 I would eat lots of crap and not get fat blah blah and thought I ate loads...but not really..big difference between 3 meals with a chocolate bar and packet of crisps here and there than having 6 good solid meals while drinking lots of milk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    what's a lot....plus he's doing exercise so probably burning a lot....I can eat 5-6 meals a day and lose fat. But I sure as hell get fat if I don't exercise and keep eating 5 meals a day and drink lots of lager. When I was 17/18 I would eat lots of crap and not get fat blah blah and thought I ate loads...but not really..big difference between 3 meals with a chocolate bar and packet of crisps here and there than having 6 good solid meals while drinking lots of milk.

he has 4 pints of whole milk a day, pizza, tuna, bread, pasta, rice, cheese, he has at least 4 slices of bread with 95% of his meals and his weight stays the same but if he had all of that as well as lifting he would gain, he went to 14 stone by doing that, then he went down to 10-10.5 when he had cancer now hes managed to get himself upto to 12

ReputationRep:
    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...13de4e3f3e.jpg

so you wanna look like this 'bad girl'?

shame on you

ReputationRep:
    I eat whatever I like and still stay a size 10/12......I really dont know how I do it tbh. I was a size 18 at one point ( well after having my children), I still eat as much now as I did back then.

I just dont get it!!.I guess its going to catch up with me one day though :p:

ReputationRep:
    ...actually no. I enjoy not having to worry about clogged arteries, sleep apnea, heart conditions and the plethora of other ailments associated with being overwieght.

ReputationRep:
    Aww there's nothing wrong with having a bit of fat on you. I think guys with little bellies are so cute! Nice to cuddle with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    Seriously.

I just wish I just didn't care what I looked like, and when I looked at some yummy food like a tub of ice-cream and not be like, but but my abs =(

Yes I am having a moment of I wish I just didn't give a **** and enjoyed having a belly that I could shake like a bowl of jelly

* sigh *
    Did you apply/go to University?

If so, where?

ReputationRep:
    yes

coventry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icn06)
    Aww there's nothing wrong with having a bit of fat on you. I think guys with little bellies are so cute! Nice to cuddle with
    This:

http://thepirata.com/wp-content/uplo...er_belly02.jpg

Or this:

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/m...beer-belly.jpg

?

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't, at all. I personally love how I look, and actually I CAN eat a tub of ice cream and not have to worry about burning it off
    Personally, I think fat people in general are less attractive, but that's just my opinion. Plus all the health risks.
    So no thanks I'll stay being thin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    Bingo.

most people with 'fast' metabolisms honestly don't eat much

and by much I mean 6-7,000 calories/day - each and every day

since it's rare to have such an active thyroid ..I would have to become fat to eat as much as I would like to eat in an ideal world

I think this is really true. I always think that I can eat what I want and not put on weight, but when I think about it I don't really eat that much (I also exercise more than I think I do). I guess I'm lucky that most of my favourite foods are fairly healthy and if I do eat junk food I generally don't want that much

xxx

ReputationRep:
    So, so much!

I wish I could just eat a chocolate bar or a cake without worrying about calories and subsequently starving myself for the rest of the day.

It's rather ironic that after all the pain I went through to get healthy and fit, I envy fat people.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3:

First one please!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.