Turn on thread page Beta

Shall I add her on Facebook? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so there's this girl I really like in school, although I hardly talk to her, she knows I like her due to the fact everyone blurted it out. Haven't talked to her, except for saying hi once and shying away. In addition, i walked past her the other day with my friend and it seemed like she just put her head down and walked past. Do you guys think I should add her on Facebook, im contemplating it, but it may be freaky or something?!
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    just do it.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, she doesn't sound interested, and you adding her on Facebook only makes you look kind of like a stalker.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, why not?

ReputationRep:
    Go for it bro.... it can only go two ways. If she isn't interested, she wont accept and you can move on. If she accepts, get talking to her and take it from there. Either way its win win

ReputationRep:
    Go for it, it wont hurt if you try.
    plus on FB, you might be able to strike up a conversation with her and finds things in common.
    Simple.
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    If you want to, go for it. People add people they're just acquainted with all the time. Don't expect to get much out of it though. The real issue here is you getting the courage to actually go talk to her which you're gonna have to do if you want anything to come from this.

Honestly, talking to someone you like puts you at a far less risk that people think.

ReputationRep:
    go on risk it
    i hope it works out
    you'll always remember the day that special person adds you on facebook
    ooh exciting

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her, make conversation at school, after school, during lunch/breaks etc.
    Why doesn't anyone talk anymore. Is verbal communication dead?!

ReputationRep:
    The worst she could do is decline...

ReputationRep:
    Go for it,if she declines,then she's not worth your time.

ReputationRep:
    My advice is no.
    Its cute that you do like her but i'd give it some time. Things will cool down a little bit beacuse right now she might be a little bit embarassed of what people are saying (that doesnt mean she doesnt like you! It's just an off period for her when naturally she isnt going to do anything with all eyes on you two.)

If you fancy someone you dont want to take your eyes of them, but if you get the message that she's feeling awkward then back off sliiightly. After a bit (4-6 days?) grab a mint, wash those pits, flash the god damn pearl whites and go talk to her.
    GO FOR IT

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe im actually scared to do it, on FB now but I can't conjure up the courage, damn.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have that many friends on FB, do you think she'll think thats weird?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami092)
    Man up and add her, it's just facebook

ReputationRep:
    Just add her, she wouldn't mind about how many friends you have, or how active your Facebook account is.

I would be quite flattered. Im sure she will be aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so there's this girl I really like in school, although I hardly talk to her, she knows I like her due to the fact everyone blurted it out. Haven't talked to her, except for saying hi once and shying away. In addition, i walked past her the other day with my friend and it seemed like she just put her head down and walked past. Do you guys think I should add her on Facebook, im contemplating it, but it may be freaky or something?!
    Thanks.
    FFS, its Facebook, just crack on with adding her and stop worrying.

ReputationRep:
    It starts with a friend request on facebook, but next thing you know you'll have a restraining order, an STI and the police will have your prints on record. I've been there brother, don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    Just added her, im feeling so anxious, if she rejects me then she's not interested and its time to move on!

ReputationRep:
    The worst will happen is that she won't be on your friend list because she's declined, but that's where you are at the moment so you've nothing to lose by requesting

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.