Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I got an email today telling me that I have been invited to a group interview next Tuesday. Anyone else get one for the 16th @ 2.15? Whats a group interview like?? Oh yeah I'm from Ireland so I'm not too familiar with the UK system!

ReputationRep:
    Snap!Ive got the interview then as well.scary stuff-really not sure what to expect but it can't be too bad!
    All the way from ireland!I hope westminster is good cus the location of it and the fact you can spend ur second year abroad is what gets me!

ReputationRep:
    I had mine tuesday just been, make sure you speak up cause that's what they're really looking for. They'll ask you questions about where you think the TV industry will be in like 2013, as well as your opinion on the industry and what you want to do. Just basically make sure you really speak up and interact with other people. They get back to you so quick! I got a conditional offer the day after my interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozzaytaylor)
    I had mine tuesday just been, make sure you speak up cause that's what they're really looking for. They'll ask you questions about where you think the TV industry will be in like 2013, as well as your opinion on the industry and what you want to do. Just basically make sure you really speak up and interact with other people. They get back to you so quick! I got a conditional offer the day after my interview
    Ahh im gonna be pure shy I can just see it now! I wont speak up at all! haha
    Ohh now that you've told me the questions im gonna prepare hehe :P Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I love speaking!thanks 4 that!is it a long interview?and were there more girls or boys?
    so glad they get back quick to you,i was waiting like forever to just heard about the interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurat89)
    Snap!Ive got the interview then as well.scary stuff-really not sure what to expect but it can't be too bad!
    All the way from ireland!I hope westminster is good cus the location of it and the fact you can spend ur second year abroad is what gets me!
    Second year abroad! Wow i didnt know that!
    Have you got Facebbook? Lol when I arrive at the interview twould be great to know someone already!

ReputationRep:
    Laura Trowbridge-fb. Yeah would be good.Il have a red top on and blondish hair,once i start talking u wont b able to mis me!i cud talk for england sumtimes!

ReputationRep:
    There were 12 of us and only 2 boys haha. Tbh I didn't speak thaaaat much, but I did try They write down all your names and make little marks by it whenever you say something good haha. The interview was like an hour, they do a talk about the course at the start and then get into the discussion.

Haha, they ask you a few questions, but that's the general gist of it! I'm just debating now over my first choice, Westminster vs. Bournemouth. Bournemouth is my hometown and is generally considered the best for TV Prod, but Westminster looked great and the facilities were really great.... ahhh I don't know what to choose!!

ReputationRep:
    Laura Trowbridge-fb. Yeah would be good.Il have a red top on and blondish hair,once i start talking u wont b able to mis me!i cud talk for england sumtimes!
    I cant find you
    Try me . . Eilish Kemal.
    I never shut up, jaysus we'll get on great! Lol hopefully i'll be chatty during the interview. Ive bright blonde hair apparently its brighter than the sun so ya cant miss me!

ReputationRep:
    Westminster is so close to London im thinking that job wise u will get more offers if u r closer and there r so many production companies based in london,plus the 2nd year abroad is something i dont think bournemouth offered!

hard choice but it wud b westminster 4 me-plus its good 2 go sumwhere new.

ReputationRep:
    Westminster is so close to London im thinking that job wise u will get more offers if u r closer and there r so many production companies based in london,plus the 2nd year abroad is something i dont think bournemouth offered!

hard choice but it wud b westminster 4 me-plus its good 2 go sumwhere new.
    Yeah those are my pros for Westminster, I reckon i'll go for Westminster. Also B'mouth are asking for an A in Media, which is so not going to happen haha! Westminster aren't too bothered about grades which is awesome haha. Where else have you applied? I need an insurance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozzaytaylor)
    Yeah those are my pros for Westminster, I reckon i'll go for Westminster. Also B'mouth are asking for an A in Media, which is so not going to happen haha! Westminster aren't too bothered about grades which is awesome haha. Where else have you applied? I need an insurance!
    Im applying to Middlesex for television journalism and ive applied for journalism at Westminster

ReputationRep:
    Ive been invited to an interview on the 8th Feb (so soon!) anyone else going then? Also what kind of questions do they ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexy_Lou)
    Ive been invited to an interview on the 8th Feb (so soon!) anyone else going then? Also what kind of questions do they ask?
    I have an interview on the 15th any advice?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.