The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

call him a pussy'ole and threaten to stab him
Try not to snap him in half when you're dping the cowgirl, yeah?
fill his mouth with full fat milk when you are about to kiss him and he has his eyes shut.
Reply 23
noodlesoup
My boyfriend is really skinny. He generally only eats either breakfast or lunch which will be like a small sandwich and for tea he has a small meal. It would be fine if he were short but he is about 6 foot 4 and he is constantly tired and down. He says his heavy work load at uni is preventing him from eating but no matter how many times i try and make him have something else to eat he says it makes him feel sick. I understand he might feel sick because his stomach has shrunk and he isn't used to eating enough but if he continues to eat he will slowly get used to it. I have suggested having small meals six times a day to get him used to eating. Has anyone else got ideas on how i can make him eat more, its worrying me that he might get signs of malnutrition soon, such as his eye falling out and long term damage on his bones. (he already suffers aches and pains).

I've been feeling like that recently in relation to the not feeling hungry
find out a meal/restaurant he really likes and take him out. Not eating always makes me grumpier. Also certain quick fruit, like bananas. He will come round eventually don't worry!
noodlesoup
haha, when i said eyes i meant hair haha! sorry, :smile:

lmao makes abit more sense:p:
jj1234567890123
Say "If you dont eat, you dont get pussy". He WILL eat.

lol that jst. do that. :wink: :wink:
Reply 26
Eye falling out?!?!?!
2kuayyaz
Call his mum

LOL this........repped
ed_jnr
Get naked and cover yourself in full fat whipped cream, strawberry sauce and cake on a daily basis.

Winner.

How about suggesting that he snacks during the day, rather than several full-on meals? A chocolate bar/packet of crisps now and then is less hassle than cooking/preparing anything. :smile:
if he is happy being skinny leave the poor guy alone.
Reply 30
but he isnt happy, people call him names because he is so skinny and he is so tired and ill all the time.

Latest

Trending

Trending