Turn on thread page Beta

I need some new exfoliator... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with some old school St. Ives Apricot scrub?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    What's wrong with some old school St. Ives Apricot scrub?
    I can't use that.....its not sensitive enough for my skin xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Use one of those weird netty ball things and shower gel and scrub your skin, that's my exfoliation. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    Use one of those weird netty ball things and shower gel and scrub your skin, that's my exfoliation. :p:
    cant use those....they leave me bleeding in places xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    cant use those....they leave me bleeding in places xoxo
    then don't scrub so hard? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    then don't scrub so hard? :cool:
    nah it lifts all the psoriasis and leave its raw and bleeding so me cant xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Aww poor you :hugs: and xoxo espesh for you

ReputationRep:
    Aww poor you :hugs: and xoxo espesh for you
    thank you sweetie *:hugs: back* xoxo

ReputationRep:
    wise up...

be a man. exfoliator? use a wash wire brush if you really feel the need :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i use REN jojoba micro bead purifying facial scrub, smells lovely and really polishes my face to remove dirt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    wise up...

be a man. exfoliator? use a wash wire brush if you really feel the need :rofl:
    that wasnt nice xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I have found the best stuff from AVON. It is in the African Shea Butter range, smells quite nice and makes your skin so smooth. I love it.

ReputationRep:
    whats exfoliator?

ReputationRep:
    I use exfoliator gloves. They are easy to use and if you want you can use an exfoliator gel with it to make it work even better but they are brilliant on their own with a normal soap or gel. I use Parmolive Thermal Spa Massage with thermal minerals shower gel (new exfoliating) with my gloves to get a really good result. Hope that helps you .

ReputationRep:
    i'm tellin ya vaseline intensive care, its 'the bee's knee's'

ReputationRep:
    For my face either Origins "Never a Dull Moment" or St Ives Apricot Scrub. The former is more expensive, and less abrasive, the latter is cheaper and smells nicer in my view!

For my body either Origins "Salt Scrub" or Body Shop Papaya Body scrub. Origins is again expensive but very effective.

ReputationRep:
    what does it do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by durhamlad1)
    i'm tellin ya vaseline intensive care, its 'the bee's knee's'

But it doesn't exfoliate...

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I have psorisasis - not an exfoliator, but have you tried Lush's Snake Oil Bar? It's supposed to be for scalps, but is fantastic at clearing up psoriatic breakouts - especially the thick horrid ones that tend to 'chip' and bleed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophdoph)
    For my face either Origins "Never a Dull Moment" or St Ives Apricot Scrub. The former is more expensive, and less abrasive, the latter is cheaper and smells nicer in my view!

I use both of those and the origins one is gorgeous smelling but costs £20. St Ives one does the job though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2005
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.