Turn on thread page Beta

Lady Gaga Is A Goddess watch

ReputationRep:
    She is the most wonderful creature to have ever walked the earth, seriously what our tiring charts are needing. And whoever disagrees with me must be a stupid deaf mong who doesn't like to dance or something. Seriously. Just because she can get 100 million views on youtube, and none of your fave bands can. Haha. You can't read my pa pa pa poker face man. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Who the hell are you.

ReputationRep:
    Surely you mean a god...

ReputationRep:
    She's fantastically innovative, yes, but she needs to be a bit more of a philanthropist and friend to animals and the planet before she can be called a goddess!

ReputationRep:
    She's got a willy

ReputationRep:
    This thread is sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    This thread is sad.
    So are you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puakenikeni)
    :lolwut: I'm not you?
    Excellent.

Lady Gaga is going to burn her own knockers off one of these days though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puakenikeni)
    So are you
    lol. did you just create this thread to insult anyone who doesn't like Lady Gaga? you're a joke.

ReputationRep:
    Lady Gaga :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    What the goddess of Ugly people.

Should that be god though........

ReputationRep:
    Are you gonna bang doe?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know looking like a transvestite made you a goddess?
    good music, but she's an absolute weirdo and I think it's all an act to get some attention...her music is good enough alone to grab the headlights.

ReputationRep:
    lady gagas ok. shes not a goddess though :\

and she wouldnt like someone annoying like you...so you can stop the stalker love. :rolleyes:

sad weird choice of thread.

ReputationRep:
    I agree :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Shinedown own gaga. *nods*

ReputationRep:
    My friend pointed out to me a while ago that if you listen to poker face chorus she actually says:

"Po po po poker face po po poker face... fu fu fu **** her face fu fu **** her face...."

I had a listen and Im pretty sure its correct....just wondered if anyone else had thought it too.

Also, to add to the topic, no she is not a goddess. She's good at what she does, but she is rather up herself and very very orange. Not really to my taste on many counts.

ReputationRep:
    Its true she really is a goddess. I mean seriously, she is like one of the most prejudged person on the planet. Still despite the paps hounding her - she's nice to them (albeit strange haha!)
    Also look at all the wonderful things she's done: she's a singer, a composer, a dancer, a fashion designer...
    And I truly love her for showing the world that "a girl can be brainy and in her pants".

(And a side note to all the people who don't seem to have eyes: SHE'S A FREAKING GIRL!!!!!)

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard any actually probably should get round to it at some point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by airey_head)
    Its true she really is a goddess. I mean seriously, she is like one of the most prejudged person on the planet. Still despite the paps hounding her - she's nice to them (albeit strange haha!)
    Also look at all the wonderful things she's done: she's a singer, a composer, a dancer, a fashion designer...
    And I truly love her for showing the world that "a girl can be brainy and in her pants".

(And a side note to all the people who don't seem to have eyes: SHE'S A FREAKING GIRL!!!!!)
    Yeah man :highfive:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.