Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Lady Gaga Is A Goddess watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrancesO)
    I still haven't heard any actually probably should get round to it at some point
    Have you been living under a rock or something? She's practically everywhere, like the goddess she is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puakenikeni)
    Have you been living under a rock or something? She's practically everywhere, like the goddess she is
    Never listen to the radio, hardly watch any TV. I don't hear new music unless I make the effort to, generally speaking.

ReputationRep:
    'Lady Gaga is a God' you mean.

ReputationRep:
    She is pretty awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Lady Gaga Is A Goddess Man.

ReputationRep:
    She is the most wonderful creature to have ever walked the earth, seriously what our tiring charts are needing. And whoever disagrees with me must be a stupid deaf mong who doesn't like to dance or something. Seriously. Just because she can get 100 million views on youtube, and none of your fave bands can. Haha. You can't read my pa pa pa poker face man. :yep:

Are you being sarcastic?

If not I agree

ReputationRep:
    Lady Gaga is the scum of the Earth.

ReputationRep:
    I like her too. She's a talented songwriter and great live. And her songs and persona are refreshingly different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Lady Gaga is the scum of the Earth.
    Nah, you are mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Mime)
    Lady Gaga Is A Goddess Man.
    I beat you to it my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    Are you being sarcastic?

If not I agree
    Nah, I'm serious. Thanks for agreeing, man :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: OP, I really like her too :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinytinygirl)
    I beat you to it my friend.
    Needs reiterating! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    you need to get a life. there are other things in this world to enjoy.

Gaga :adore:

ReputationRep:
    As much as I hate her. I have to agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Lady Gaga :teehee:
    This is my new nickname for you: flashy. Heyyyyyyy flashy!

Ok...maybe not.

ReputationRep:
    http://raraahahahromaromamagagaoohlala.com/

If you don't find that annoying, there's literally no way to irritate you. It just confirms for me how much I dislike her music. It's catchy and sounds nice, but if you repeat any of it it becomes amazingly obnoxious. Which is unfortunate, because she's one of those artists who just can't make a song that won't stick in your head for days on end, and it drives me nuts.

She also doesn't seem to know how to write a song that doesn't relate somehow to having a penis inside of her, and I think that's lame as well.

Oh, and she's definitely a woman. Between the legs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    She's a talented songwriter.
    Sorry, which Lady Gaga are you listening to?

It obviously isn't the one who squawks "Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" over a two-chord mess of dodgy synth sounds and boring yet ever-so-accessible beats.

ReputationRep:
    She's no God*

Gaga is a plague on modern music. She has talent, but she wastes her songwriting power (i admire her for actually being one of few pop stars who actually write their songs) on stupid concepts, like flirtacious "love" and "having a little bit too much". And since there's plenty of young girls out there who will gobble up anything with a catchy beat or chorus that gets shoved onto the latest NOW That's What I Call Music compilation, she's shot to fame off a couple songs. Even worse is that these girls are stupid enough to actually believe or even idolise her lyrics, when in reality they're nothing to be proud of. "Poker-facing with your sexuality" is not something 14 year old pop fans care about, and nor am i claiming it, but they take these lyrics and apply them to their lives with this "im 14 but i'm in love" crap. When you call Gaga a God, that has connotations of her being someone to be followed or worshipped, but that couldn't be more wrong; the kind of **** she wears on stage must make her father ashamed. Nevermind that it's all over-the-top wannabe edgy "oh look how unique my outfit is" trash to begin with, but it's indeed because of her attention-seeking mindstate that we have so many pictures on the Internet of her **** bulging in the first place! I know there's pseudo-feminists who like to take things like this and say "ohh it's empowering because she's wearing what she wants and defying stereotypes and blah blah", but if she's so feminist how come she's dressing like a slapper with the pure knowledge that it will get men to play her music? She's as ******* guilty as any other pop princess, dating right back to Miss Spears, despite what anyone tries to say. She's nothing but an attention-seeking idiot who wears an outfit made of Kermit the Frogs and then has the pure balls (literally) to claim she "dresses like this all the time". Nothing but another woman focused only on writing music about "love"; even when she tries to do new concepts like in "Paparazzi" it ends up having sexual connotations. **** Gaga.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.