Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    Sorry, which Lady Gaga are you listening to?

It obviously isn't the one who squawks "Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" over a two-chord mess of dodgy synth sounds and boring yet ever-so-accessible beats.
    Paparazzi has good lyrics, Pokerface has good lyrics, The Fame has good lyrics... and she has previously written for Britney Spears and the Pussycat Dolls. For someone of 23, she's good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JellyBean123)
    My friend pointed out to me a while ago that if you listen to poker face chorus she actually says:

"Po po po poker face po po poker face... fu fu fu **** her face fu fu **** her face...."

I had a listen and Im pretty sure its correct....just wondered if anyone else had thought it too.
    Noooo, it's definitely a "p" sound not "f". But you can get "poker face" to sound like "**** her face" if you imagine that's what it says.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)
    Noooo, it's definitely a "p" sound not "f". But you can get "poker face" to sound like "**** her face" if you imagine that's what it says.
    I swear to god it sounds like ****. Even when she would be saying "poker" the second time in the chorus it sounds like **** her...... I suppose it is a mystery....

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea why people actually like/adore her :dontknow: I mean, come on! she's not really that special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Are you gonna bang doe?
    LOL!

ReputationRep:
    lol! sounds like someones in lurrrvvee.

ReputationRep:
    shes a pretentious half wit

ReputationRep:
    seiously lady gaga is just an illuminati puppet :yup:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

proof above

ReputationRep:
    She's so passionate about her music
    Her music is brilliant
    She's unique
    She's weird
    She's a whore
    And she's hideous
    And possibly has a willy?

BUT I LOVE HER

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puakenikeni)
    She is the most wonderful creature to have ever walked the earth, seriously what our tiring charts are needing. And whoever disagrees with me must be a stupid deaf mong who doesn't like to dance or something. Seriously. Just because she can get 100 million views on youtube, and none of your fave bands can. Haha. You can't read my pa pa pa poker face man. :yep:
    Haha, usually I'm all for one artist being as good as the next but I'm too fanatic about Lady Gaga and often take this attitude :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    :eyeball:

I agree with this thread mind :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puakenikeni)
    She is the most wonderful creature to have ever walked the earth, seriously what our tiring charts are needing. And whoever disagrees with me must be a stupid deaf mong who doesn't like to dance or something. Seriously. Just because she can get 100 million views on youtube, and none of your fave bands can. Haha. You can't read my pa pa pa poker face man. :yep:
    agreed she is cool

ReputationRep:
    Whatever..she's alright, she makes good music.She's not a goddess.

ReputationRep:
    She really bugs me, I mean I really really really don't like her!

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    This is my new nickname for you: flashy. Heyyyyyyy flashy!

Ok...maybe not.
    I don't mind ....not that i am :o:.

But you can call me whatever you like

1 week left :eek3:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've been called FF,Final,Flashy,Babidi and much more on TSR TBH :p:

I just read that Gordon Brown was crowned this year's 'Worst Dressed Man.'

lady gaga must be devastated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by airey_head)
    And I truly love her for showing the world that "a girl can be brainy and in her pants".
    That quote doesn't even make sense. She must have been absolutely stoned when she said it...

lady gaga's brave.
    No, sorry, that came out wrong,
    lady gaga's got balls.

she does put the lad into lady :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JellyBean123)
    I swear to god it sounds like ****. Even when she would be saying "poker" the second time in the chorus it sounds like **** her...... I suppose it is a mystery....
    It kinda does but the p/f sound is exactly the same as the sound at the start of "poker face" so either she's not saying "****" or she's also saying "foker"

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.