Turn on thread page Beta

Lady Gaga Is A Goddess watch

ReputationRep:
    Implying she's a guy stopped being funny, like a good 6 months ago. In fact, it wasn't even that funny then.

Love or hate her, she deserves props for what she's achieved this past year. I know a lot of people dismiss her as a fad, but she really has surpassed that already. 5 hits, 3 of which have gone to number one all over the world, and her next single with Beyonce looks to be huge too.

There's a fair amount of snobbery towards her I feel, thinking that dismissing her outfits as 'attention seeking' as somehow disproving her success. That's the whole point, she's grabbing your attention. Her whole being seems to be a performance, it's all a show for us to watch.

Pop music tends to be very dry and manufactured with little imagination, and people are fine with that...but as soon as someone comes along and shakes them up a bit, suddenly she's 'too much' and they take it too seriously. She's an entertainer, she's entertaining us...

ReputationRep:
    :troll: i'll just leave this here

ReputationRep:
    Wow, thank you people for not negging me. I heard that people get negged for anything round here, but so far so good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thethinker)
    Surely you mean a god...
    Genius. :p:

ReputationRep:
    She's ridiculously talented; more though than she lets on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Are you gonna bang doe?
    no homo.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Puakenikeni)
    She is the most wonderful creature to have ever walked the earth, seriously what our tiring charts are needing. And whoever disagrees with me must be a stupid deaf mong who doesn't like to dance or something. Seriously. Just because she can get 100 million views on youtube, and none of your fave bands can. Haha. You can't read my pa pa pa poker face man. :yep:
    I love Lady GaGa but that just offends me. Not all deaf people are stupid. In fact I'd say most of them weren't...

She's definitely different and I love her videos personally

you thought it was a girl coz he had a hanbag,
    you didnt know it was a next mans grandad

you though you was talking to a girl,
    you didnt know it was a next mans uncle

there not girls there guys,
    there mandem in disguise
    they tried it on the sly

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.