Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

You, stressed. Discuss. watch

ReputationRep:
    What happens to you when you get stressed about exams? for example, I become a chronic insomniac, last night I was up til 5.30am, which made lessons today a bundle of laughs... I have dreams about failing, I become moody, unable to relax about anything, can't sit and chill out by watching a film or something because I feel I should be working. Everyone will be pretty stressed at some point over the next few months, and I know I won't be anywhere near as stressed when I hit exam leave because it's 'go' then. I'm like pre-race at the moment, nervous and just want to get going and do my thing. Once I'm 'running' it's fine, I know it's all I have to focus on. Not sure if that's opposite to most people but yeah, curious to see how everyone else is when stressed. I've done bugger all before now, would have helped if I'd worked but too late now. Let's have some 'sharing' time...!

ReputationRep:
    I pace around my house like a madman though most of the time I sleep reasonably.

ReputationRep:
    I had blepharospasm for the whole of last, last week and it came back on saturday. Its basically involuntary eye twitching, cool stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I pull my hair off, walking back and fourth. Hitting my head with my fist. I do 100 press ups and sit ups to calm me down then resume back to studies. Still stressed, i keep on doing the same.

I don't recall getting stressed. :ninja:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.