Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
i would turn to crime
chazzinio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
actually, i would go out and have rampant sex with my gf. oh yeh, actually ill do that whatever the result.
rico dan man
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If that did happen god forbid. my parents know i tried my best if anything but they would be a little dissappointed.
FyreFight
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd screw college and start a plumbing apprenticeship. Those lazy *******s earn a packet.
xlouisedoll
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think I would just stay away from my house for a week and drown my sorrows by getting completely hammered.
mtbab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NSiky)
I'd screw college and start a plumbing apprenticeship. Those lazy *******s earn a packet.
hehehe thats what my mate did, but he did at electricians one, he somehow got accepted into sixth form because he was a strong member of the yr and school but after basically failing all his AS he left after y12 and did an apprenticship
Scoople
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by J. Anthony)
Your not likely to get a mark that is substantially lower than what your expected mark is, If you are a straight A student; you won't get a D. etc
If something goes drastically wrong, take them again.
If You fail them, you weren't ever going to get good grades.
I dont mean to worry you all but it can happen. I was predicted high grades A's and B's and i got, well not all D's but bad grades. Dont panic if it happens. I cried and enrolled the next day into a local college to repeat them. You will learn what went wrong. Despite some members sense of superiority because of their own high grades it does not necessarily mean you are unable to get high grades if the results you received were less then expected. Good luck people
krish87
Report 13 years ago
yer only need A-C in math, eng and science if yer thinkin about uni or not. others are so so not important.a s long as u have decent grades in the three main subjects u will d fine whatever yer decision is.
if not yer can resit in nov!!!
Scoople
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chubby)
yer only need A-C in math, eng and science if yer thinkin about uni or not. others are so so not important.a s long as u have decent grades in the three main subjects u will d fine whatever yer decision is.
if not yer can resit in nov!!!
Well said, better then my long explaination :P
Ayumi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what would i do if i got D's and stuff? x__x
i would just tell my parents to be honest, since u cant hide it forever. they would spend a week lecturing me on studying harder, and bring out my sister's results to compare. Then a week later they will forget, just a week of anguish and thats it.
ofcourse they would probably bring up my bad results during arguments. luckily i am leaving home for university in 2 years..hopefully
Scoople
Report 13 years ago
Also if you dont get at least three C's most 6th forms and Colleges will not let you move onto AS Levels
rico dan man
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if it did happen, God forbid. i would still tell my mum and dad, they saw the revision i put into it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?