Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many faces can you see in this picture! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    One of the men on the right has a badge/ circular emblem on his hat. On other websites people say that is a face. Ffs. Clearly isn't.

lol what is a face? eyes and a nose and a mouth? Every people faces have different features, shape and sizes. Whether its not the normal way you'd like to imagine, its stil a face. As whether its a face of a person, i do not know but all i know is this world, you'd be amazed how many faces you have not imagined to have seen but still count as a face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    Can someone post the answers? Trying to find the last one is really bugging me.
    What have you found so far, well just the last 2 of the 12? I'll point you to the right direction

the 12 is rather easy

(Original post by grape:))
    Do it
    x

I need to respect the OP, afterall it aint my thread.

ReputationRep:
    One of them faces looks like tupac.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fourdigit)
    lol what is a face? eyes and a nose and a mouth? Every people faces have different features, shape and sizes. Whether its not the normal way you'd like to imagine, its stil a face. As whether its a face of a person, i do not know but all i know is this world, you'd be amazed how many faces you have not imagined to have seen but still count as a face.
    Alright, that settles it. There are only ten faces unless you're a moron.

ReputationRep:
    12 proper faces is what I see, none of those are "well it could be a face" so woohoo!

ReputationRep:
    What have you found so far, well just the last 2 of the 12? I'll point you to the right direction

the 12 is rather easy

There are 13 and I have 12. Thanks though.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Don't be silly, just put it in spoiler tags and write a warning if you're that bothered.

It's not a competition or anything, you don't gain any benefit by knowing the answer, and there are people who say tehre are more than you suggest. Just post it.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.wonderfulinfo.com/arts/10leaders/ You are all liars. Unless you are making up faces.

ReputationRep:
    10 dammet....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jj1234567890123)
    http://www.wonderfulinfo.com/arts/10leaders/ You are all liars. Unless you are making up faces.
    Just because it wasn't intended doesn't mean it isn't there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    Just because it wasn't intended doesn't mean it isn't there.
    I guess you got 13 and think you're a genius. I think you are a douchebag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jj1234567890123)
    I guess you got 13 and think you're a genius. I think you are a douchebag.
    I didn't. I got 11 and am not sad enough to try and ruin a puzzle which is clearly valid if so many people are finding more. Whether or not finding 13 makes you a genius on the other hand is a different matter.

ReputationRep:
    I found 2 other potential faces... If i squint.
    AND I SEE THE PENIS TOO! hahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    I see 12 human faces and an animal? Does that count? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    11 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    MY SPOILER TO 11-13th faces. OPEN AT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. COMMENT, CRITISE..

Spoiler:
    Show
    All last three faces are on right hand side of the tree

11th - bottom of the elderly women hair and ear to complete the 11th face
    12th - Tilt your head right, you will see a grumpy man above the women with glasses
    13th - Remain your head titled, Above the 12th face of grumpy man and above the moustache face, you will see the 13th face but its rather small face and bizarre.

Making up faces, could be so but heck i found 13 faces, its not like i'm lying. The world is messed up, even faces can be distorted. I just thought outside the box.

Whether its 10 of the national tree leader of normal faces. I'd accept that.

ReputationRep:
    12 :eek: SHOCK
    I think one of them is einstien, were they meant to be famous or just random drawings ?
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I see 12. One of them is dodgy...

ReputationRep:
    12 Booyah

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.