Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So i'm turning 18 soon and going clubbing with a load of my friends but i can't find anything to wear! =S
    I know that i want something quite sexyy and i want to stand out cos it's my 18th but i can't find anythingg!
    I'd really appreciate some advice and if you guys could post some links, it'd be great! I really don't want to spend more that about £60 either.
    Thankss

ReputationRep:
    My profile pic is the sort of things I wear on nights out, wasn't clubbing though

Happy Birthday in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starless Eyes)
    My profile pic is the sort of things I wear on nights out, wasn't clubbing though

That looks really cute on you!
    I love the sparkly blazerr

And thankyouuu =D

ReputationRep:

i would not mind to go clubbing with u.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiss.Me.Quick)
    That looks really cute on you!
    Thankyou

(Original post by victor_b1992)
    i would not mind to go clubbing with u.
    Great to know

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou

Great to know
    does that mean yes lol

ReputationRep:
    just buy alot of body paint

i'm all out of ideas though, nobody round here ever makes effort. we can get away going to clubs here in literally whatever we want

ReputationRep:
    Neons Neons Neons!!!
    Works anywhere!
    Rock clubs go slightly punk, accesorising is an absolute must!
    For ideas look at the pictures from the club you are going to (also look and see if they have a facebook page for better ideas)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://glen1540.spreadshirt.co.uk/

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.