Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheryl Cole- Parachute Watch

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of her new song?

I quite like it; much bettter than her other songs.

ReputationRep:
    Yep I like it :awesome:

Heard it ages ago...

ReputationRep:
    i hate it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that new, but yeah, I like! It's better than the rest of her songs too.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's as bad as some of the stuff that's in the charts these days, but I do think it just doesn't go anywhere. The chorus of a good song should be louder, more intense, and the song should build to a kind of crescendo at the end. I find it boring.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is better then her other songs

ReputationRep:
    Bleh. Cheryl Cole. I'm reminded of the sketch on The Impressions Show where she gushes about what she's wearing and the look of the CD cover and music video and then suddenly realised she's forgotten to do the song.

ReputationRep:
    I think she should jump out of a plane without one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    I think she should jump out of a plane without one.
    After being gagged and forced to perform sexual favours for us, of course...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What do you think of her new song?

I quite like it; much bettter than her other songs.
    I wish her main and safety parachute failed tbh. Other than that her songs aren't too bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    After being gagged and forced to perform sexual favours for us, of course...
    That has got to be one of the most disgusting and shallow things I have ever heard anyone say.:mad: There are millions of women out there who have been raped and your having a laugh and a joke about it. Maybe you should think before you open your big dustbin of a mouth to speak. I for one will be making a complaint

ReputationRep:
    It's a lot lot better than her other 2 singles, she looks fantastic in the video! I like her dancers

ReputationRep:
    The video is better than her first, and song is better than her last two, methinks.:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slacker07906)
    That has got to be one of the most disgusting and shallow things I have ever heard anyone say.:mad: There are millions of women out there who have been raped and your having a laugh and a joke about it. Maybe you should think before you open your big dustbin of a mouth to speak. I for one will be making a complaint
    Hi. Take a chill pill. I'm a female and took it quite lightheartedly. Never take TSR seriously. Bye.

ReputationRep:
    It's not bad. TBH she looks hot so it doesn't matter really.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard 'Stand Up'??? Really good

ReputationRep:
    I really like it!...

ReputationRep:
    Better than her other songs, but c'mon...as if those songs are hard to better? It's by Cheryl Cole...the single greatest abomination in British showbiz right now :dry: This is the third piece of evience for her inability to sing.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god.... I LOVE this!. Best song on the album! She is SO beautiful <3

ReputationRep:
    Better than all the other songs on her album but yet isn't particularly a standout track when you listen to it all the way through. I haven't worked that one out either, but that's how i'd describe it.

Absolutely love the video though. Complete fork in mid air moment the first time I saw it when I was eating my tea.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.