Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the real reason a guy stares at a girl? Watch

I'm in year 13, and there's this year 12 boy who has some sort of obsession with staring at me non stop whenever he sees me. Like in the library, he actually stares directly at me. I stood up to do something and I just knew he was staring at me so I looked up and his eyes immediately shifted to another direction. His eye shifting has happened numerous times. I'll be sitting on the bus and when I look at him, his eyes will dart to another direction. He once sat on the same library table as me and just watched me while I wrote, I looked up at him and then he looked down and decided to turn his chair around to join another table with his friend.

The first time I saw him, I did give him a dirty look but it wasn't intentional Either he has a vendetta against me or he thinks I'm good looking/disgustingly ugly? I'm not an ugly person, I'm quite pretty (going by what other people have said). Also, excuse my incredible generalisation, he's white and hangs out with allllll white people (there's only like 6 in my school lol) and I'm mixed race (with black) and I just don't think I'm his type - so I don't think he'll find me good looking. I don't like him. I just find it weird that he keeps staring at me, it really bugs me.

where are you TSR guys?

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me today
    Some guys I used to go to school with were on a bus
    while I was waiting for mine and some were staring.

Either I looked a tram or looked good :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think he likes you, you don't sound ugly judging by what your friends have said, so he probably just finds you attractive Although it can get a bit annoying when someone stares at you all the time

Is he good looking?

ReputationRep:
    He wants to rape you :ninja:

But more seriously, maybe try asking him? He probably either likes you/finds you interesting.

That's generally why I tend to look at females really.

Also uncool on the slightly race oriented generalisation girl.

ReputationRep:
    The girl might have something on her face... like a pen mark, or too much fake tan.

(Original post by Accalia)
    The girl might have something on her face... like a pen mark, or too much fake tan.
    Er, I said I'm mixed race?

ReputationRep:
    He wants to grope you

ReputationRep:
    He was imagining you naked.

ReputationRep:
    Totally creepy...never stared to that extent, myself.
    :lolwut:

Tell the little creep to do one.

(Original post by ranbow99)
    I think he likes you, you don't sound ugly judging by what your friends have said, so he probably just finds you attractive Although it can get a bit annoying when someone stares at you all the time

Is he good looking?
    He looks like the blond prince from shrek

(Original post by A_master)
    He wants to rape you :ninja:

But more seriously, maybe try asking him? He probably either likes you/finds you interesting.

That's generally why I tend to look at females really.

Also uncool on the slightly race oriented generalisation girl.
    I knowwwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Er, I said I'm mixed race?

And that is why skim-reading is BAD. Sorry.

(Original post by maxfire)
    Totally creepy...never stared to that extent, myself.
    :lolwut:

Tell the little creep to do one.
    I know, I actually feel like doing that. I've given him some more dirty looks since...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know, I actually feel like doing that. I've given him some more dirty looks since...
    Or just ask him what his problem is.

ReputationRep:
    Well, he's white, so he couldn't possibly have been attracted to you.

He was probably just wondering why you weren't sitting at the back of the bus.

ReputationRep:
    You must, to some extent, be looking at him to know he is looking at you surely?

If you can feel his eyes burning into your back or something and it bothers you, tell him to stop...or sit somewhere out of eyesight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deadly Lightshade)
    Well, he's white, so he couldn't possibly have been attracted to you.

He was probably just wondering why you weren't sitting at the back of the bus.
    lmfao.
    legend

He's undressing you with his eyes. :sexface:

I'm going to be watching this thread :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    because the girl is

A) hot
    B) hot
    or
    C) super hot

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.