Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the real reason a guy stares at a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    Imagining each one of your orifices that are big enough taking in his penis and him proceeding to **** the **** out of you whilst you scream out obscenities.

ReputationRep:
    There's one guy in my class who I have this weird eye contact relationship with. It's odd. We've never spoken but for as long as I can remember he's always stared at me when we're in the same room, or when we pass each other in the corridors.

Once I noticed it, I started doing it as well.
    And now it's seven years later

I've always wondered what the deal is. Does he think I'm pretty? Hideous? Weird looking? Interesting? Lol I guess it's just one of those things I'll never know.... :woo:

ReputationRep:
    He wants to **** you.

ReputationRep:
    maybe he's a necrophiliac and he's going to hunt you down, kill you and then rape (is it rape when there dead?) your dead lifeless body while all the while singing nelly the elephant and playing soduku on his phone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wicked_emerald)
    I have had the same thing happen to me, I'm in year 13 and its a lad in year 12, he constantly stares so i asked him why and he said well your always looking back, which is probably true because i can always feel him staring, lol!!! Anyway days went on and he was talking to a mate of his and all i heard his friend say was "well tell her!" so i was a tad intrigued, anyway a few more days went on a my mate asked me about him whether i spoke to him and all i said was that i say hi to him every now and again because he is in my form, apparently he become friends with my friend on facebook (i don't have a faceboook account) and asked her questions about me and he told her he liked me..(the story carries on...lol)... he still sits staring at me and now he talks to me all the time but the thing is he has a girlfriend and she has been saying to his mates that i need to watch my back, but its him that is persuing me!!! I really don't know what to do!!! I've also got a lads fiance in my year saying that i'm cheating with her fiance!!! Man i need help!!! lol I think i'll perservere and it will all go when i leave in may and then go to uni in september!!! YAY!!! Maybe talk to him and ask him why he does it if you don't get anywhere with that then ask one of your friends whether they have noticed the same and you can also ask his friends whether he has said anything to them or get to know him and when he feels more comfortable then he might say something!!!! hope this helps!!! :rolleyes:

cliffnotes
    shes so hot everyone wants to sex her
    girls are jelous of her
    she has her own stalker-top that o.p

ReputationRep:
    He may be mistaking your dirty looks as looks of barely-bridled lust and thereby feel encouraged to continue staring at you.

ReputationRep:
    He's imagining you naked :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just ask him why he's always staring at you? It will be the quickest and easiest solution to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know he's staring at you all the time unless you're looking at him all the time too? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    He probably likes you. Most guys won't stare at someone they don't like the look of :p:

ReputationRep:
    Race isn't an issue for most guys.

He's staring because he likes you and wants you to know He's a bit too shy to make the first move, so if you like him, you gotta show some interest back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    cliffnotes
    shes so hot everyone wants to sex her
    girls are jelous of her
    she has her own stalker-top that o.p
    I didn't mean it that way i was sharing my experience thats all!!!!

ReputationRep:
    You're probabaly hot.

White people go for mixed girls. Infact, mixed girls are the best. (Just like mixed geezeers )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash-corbett-collins)
    Race isn't an issue for most guys.

He's staring because he likes you and wants you to know He's a bit too shy to make the first move, so if you like him, you gotta show some interest back
    Exactly what i was thinking.

If a girl is sitting staring at you it means the exact same thing right? I'm new to this being handsome thing.

What is the real reason a guy glares at a girl? This guy will look at me, and when I look back at him he continues looking into my eyes..but sometimes it feels more like a glare. As far as I am aware, I haven't done anything to annoy him. Maybe I am just ugly, yeah that is it lol.

ReputationRep:
    Either you're super ugly or super fit. If you're above average looks, you just pulled.

ReputationRep:
    He probably doesn't realise his stare is more of a glare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Was that a joke?:confused:
    Obviously.
    In OP she said he's white im mixed race so he probably doesnt fancy me, or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wicked_emerald)
    I didn't mean it that way i was sharing my experience thats all!!!!
    don't quote him you evil little rat!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.