Turn on thread page Beta

Opinions on MIAMI GLOW perfume (J.Lo) watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so I began a perfume thread a couple days ago, looking for a perfect perfume. This one by J Lo was recommended a lot as being most like what I was asking for, but I have never seen it in the shops. I don't usually buy celeb perfumes, but maybe this is a good one for me.

So... opinions on it? Is the smell too overpowering? Is it too headachy? Is the smell nice / can you smell it on someone if they walk past?

Any info is useful :-)

Please only answer if you are familiar with this perfume :-)

ReputationRep:
    It's inoffensive enough, a little bit too sweet for my tastes. I've found that all the Jlo perfumes I've tried are pretty much the right strength, they're not too "in your face" but you'll notice them for the first couple of minutes you're close to somebody or when they move. The one with the shimmer in it smelled like a nicer version of Miami Glow but I think it was a limited edition (still pops up on ebay).

If you want something with a bit more throw, the Escada summer perfumes they release every year are a bit stronger and always along the same lines as Miami Glow (can be a bit cloying some years though).

ReputationRep:
    I Agree with the above comment... Escada is amazing for a summer perfume! i have moon sparkle and i love it

ReputationRep:
    When I first wore it someone said they could smell air freshener and it turned out to be me..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.