Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'Bad Romance' is actually a retarded song, stop lying to yourself Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ga ga ooh ahh la la roma roma

wtf!?!? that's actually in the lyrics, I can handle her crazy outfits, quirky and weird videos / concepts in most of her songs but no, Bad Romance is just plain retarded

it's a crappy song and it's just stupid, makes no sense

at least some oF LGs' other songs have some sort of actual setting or narrative - Like Paparazzi, Love game, Just dance. Bad romances' setting is just.......... white wtf?

ReputationRep:
    no no no it rocks. Not her best best song but AMAZING nonetheless.

RAH RAH RAH AH AH ROMA ROMA MA GAGA OOH LA LA WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE
    :party::party:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    maybe you haven't got it, or maybe songs simply don't have to have a setting or a narrative to be enjoyed. Different people, different tastes etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)

wtf!?!? that's actually in the lyrics, I can handle her crazy outfits, quirky and weird videos / concepts in most of her songs but no, Bad Romance is just plain retarded

at least some oF LGs' other songs have some sort of actual setting or narrative - Like Paparazzi, Love game, Just dance. Bad romances' setting is just.......... white wtf?
    bad romance is to good as you are to douche

ReputationRep:
    I want your horror I want your design,
    cos you're a criminal as long as your mine

:love:

Love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    maybe you haven't got it, or maybe songs simply don't have to have a setting or a narrative to be enjoyed. Different people, different tastes etc.
    mehh it's still retarded

I normally like any of LGs' new songs however quirky or weird they are but i never caught onto Bad Romance, just never saw the appeal

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's a bit retarded. But it's also very catchy!

ReputationRep:
    Its a great song. RA-RA-RA AH AH! RO-MA-ROMAMA GA-GA OOH LA LA!!

(ha lets see how annoyed people get). Still, its great. And the lyrics are good too.

ReputationRep:
    Its goodd to dance to, thats all I really care about in pop music.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, it is a bit retarded. I didn't like it much when I first heard it, then it really grew on me and and love it now. Anyway, sometimes retarded is more interesting than boring. :awesome:

ReputationRep:

FINALLY! Someone who understands! Lady Gaga is a retard. :cool:

ReputationRep:

Thanks for having an opinion ------ but are other people allowed one??

ReputationRep:
    I love it.

OOOHHOHHH CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E

ReputationRep:
    Ga Ga Ooolala Want Your Bad Romanceeeeee
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    mehh it's still retarded

I normally like any of LGs' new songs however quirky or weird they are but i never caught onto Bad Romance, just never saw the appeal
    You don't like it so its retarded? I'm not even sure what you mean by that. How can a song be mentally challenged?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    It's absolutely stupid, but it's still catchy. Who pays that much attention to lyrics anyways?

ReputationRep:
    Desolation row makes no sense either, wouln't say that was a bad song.

ReputationRep:
    Everything she does is crap. Adam has spoken

ReputationRep:
    It's not like she's pretending that ra ra ah ah ah roma ra ma ma ga ga ooh la la is deep and meaningful.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.