Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of this dress? watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it at all. It's not elegant at all.

ReputationRep:
    I say get it, it's a really nice colour combination plus the lace is sexy yet elegant!

I would suggest wearing boots with it and maybe a blazer or a biker style jacket to style it up a bit

ReputationRep:
    I really dislike the back, it looks really trashy.

I prefer this Miss Selfridge one, which is fairly similar but a lot classier: http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/...9709&langId=-1

ReputationRep:
    The back is totally vile and the front is not much better, looks like some sort of babydoll underwear garment.

Jane Norman always looks trashy

ReputationRep:
    what are you guys smoking? it's GROSS. So so cheap &tacky. Looks like something you'd buy out of a market for £9. Plus i can't imagine this on a reasonably tall person like yourself.. it'll make you look more gangly because it's all tight fitting, short and what-not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    The back is totally vile and the front is not much better, looks like some sort of babydoll underwear garment.

Jane Norman always looks trashy
    This too.

ReputationRep:
    I think Jane Norman stuff usually looks quite cheap, to me anyway... I dunno, I'd have to see it close up I think, but I don't like what I see. Colour's pretty though.

ReputationRep:
    It's grim, looks cheap and slutty, as Jane Norman clothes have a tendency to do..

ReputationRep:
    Love the front, the backs a bit tacky.
    If you dress it up with classy heels and accessories you could pull it off!

ReputationRep:
    love it! kinky and original! just my style.
    and i'm skinny enough to pull it off

ReputationRep:
    It's alright, don't really like the back of the dress though..when you going to wear it?

ReputationRep:
    i don't like it, it isn't very classy.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.