Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    Currently, I am a sophomore (2nd year) at Harvard College (in the US). My major is Visual and Environmental Studies (Art Practice). And, I was thinking about studying abroad at Goldsmiths for a semester in Fall 2010. Since I don't have any freind who goes to Goldsmiths, I wanted to hear what you guys would say about your school....

Thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it is good idea. I had no friends here at all and have no family/relatives in the UK, came first time to the UK in 19th september when was moving into halls, and dont regret any minute. So cool place where to study.

ReputationRep:
    i think it would be a good choice because it's quite easy to make new friends.. it's not that big of a campus and as far as i know there are a lot of international and exchange students. also, one of my friends is studying fine arts and she really likes it since they let you work pretty much independently on your practice works. so you can basically come and go whenever you want.

ReputationRep:
    Recently on the BBC there was a documentary about the Fine Art course (though it was for an MA) which could be useful. Sadly as you're in the US you can't access iPlayer but I'm sure there'll be a link of it somewhere if you're that interested, possibly even youtube.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.