Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I used to go to the gym frequently about a 6 months ago. My main aim is to lose fat and gain muscle. Im 5ft 7 and my weights at roughly 11.5-12 stone. I used to do alot of boxing. My main problem is i eat the wrong foods. I have athsma and USED TO smoke.

What would you suggest doing ?

I want to lose as much fat as possible but also gain muscle i.e big arms and stuff.

I can feel that the food im eating is wrong because i feel alot unhealthier than i used to and i frequently get spots and stuff now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr-Dangerous)
    I used to go to the gym frequently about a 6 months ago. My main aim is to lose fat and gain muscle. Im 5ft 7 and my weights at roughly 11.5-12 stone. I used to do alot of boxing. My main problem is i eat the wrong foods. I have athsma and USED TO smoke.

What would you suggest doing ?

I want to lose as much fat as possible but also gain muscle i.e big arms and stuff.

I can feel that the food im eating is wrong because i feel alot unhealthier than i used to and i frequently get spots and stuff now.
    you a troll? or just dumb? do some research bruh...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.