Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Imperial college MSc biomedical engineering 2010/2011 watch

ReputationRep:
    I chose Biomechanics, but might change it to Neurotech first week.

I also applied for the Bagrit Scholarship, did you all get the email? Winners will be known in October...

Finally, I cancelled my application for imperial halls housing and booked a room with Nido King's Cross (http://www.nidostudentliving.com/)

(Original post by andrewskg)
    I chose Biomechanics, but might change it to Neurotech first week.

I also applied for the Bagrit Scholarship, did you all get the email? Winners will be known in October...

Finally, I cancelled my application for imperial halls housing and booked a room with Nido King's Cross (http://www.nidostudentliving.com/)
    I almost died when I read this about Nido King's cross:

"£245 to £295 per person per week."

I've not got a reply back about the Bagrit, I'm not holding my breath though.

ReputationRep:
    Shared rooms are OK (175pw) if you already got a friend.
    Given that all utilities, internet, security are included, I don't think it's so bad.

Anyway, is there an FB group for the biomed MSc next year? Haven't been able to find something

(Original post by andrewskg)
    Shared rooms are OK (175pw) if you already got a friend.
    Given that all utilities, internet, security are included, I don't think it's so bad.

Anyway, is there an FB group for the biomed MSc next year? Haven't been able to find something
    I haven't started any group, don't know about anyone else. Maybe it's worth we start one?

£175 is still massively over my budget. My max is £120pw.

ReputationRep:
    Well, Clayponds works out to be £95pppw for couple accommodation (incl all bills), so it's definitely my plan A.
    And still need to fill in the application for scholarship..

FB group sounds cool, go ahead & invite

There you go, guys. I've created a Facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8433611&ref=ts

Join awaaaaaaaaay

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!
    I am abbi and i have applied for MSc Biomedical Engineering at ICL. I was wondering if you could tell me when they would give the results? I have been waitin for a while and this anxiousness in kinda killing me :P
    do help me!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.