The Student Room Group

Confused...need help!!!

hi, sorry for the long post but basically:

I met this lad through a society at uni before xmas and we became really good friends. We would text alot, go out with his flat mates bowling or for grub, I would spend time at his flat both with his flat mates and alone time with him or just in the common room with him. Somedays he is really flirty with me, spend time cuddled up on a sofa and we have kissed on more than one occassion. However some days he just ignores my texts and is luke warm with me.

Do you think he likes me? He is baffling me completly and I really like him. You don't think I could be coming across too flirty and he is just reacting the way I want things to go?

I just don't know what to do!!! Do I keep it to myself? Could he be shy?

Help....please :smile:
Reply 1
Tricky one... perhaps he isn't sure how he feels about you too, and is going through exactly the same thing.

If you're at a stage where you don't think it would be to awkard maybe have a chat and try and work out where you stand.?
Reply 2
It sounds like he likes you :smile: Just go for it honestly, would you rather get rejected or look back regretting the fact you never made a move and nothing ever happened? maybe he feels exactly the same and doesnt know what to do.
Reply 3
I have said it once and I'll say it again. Boys are weird. :P
However, it sounds like he likes you, but maybe he's a bit confused right now. I agree with the others - maybe find a time when it's not awkward and have a little chat :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending