Turn on thread page Beta

New Facebook watch

• View Poll Results: New Facebook
    HATE IT
    61.98%
    LOVE IT
    38.02%

The bloody news feed wouldn't work for about a week.

I don't see why they have to change the layout just as I was getting used to the previous change. Atleast the new layout isn't completley different though, and I like how the notification stuff is at the top. :yy:

I like it more user friendly imho

all the stuff I use most is now just one click away

ReputationRep:
    Annoyingly horrific!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pigwigeon)
    I haven't got it yet... I feel left out :emo:
    Me tooo! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I've not got it yet, but I'm sure I'll be indifferent.

ReputationRep:
    The notifications aren't clear enough. Other than that it's ok.

But they are having issues with the news feed, and I refuse to believe I have no friends online atm, which is what it says :/

ReputationRep:
    Seems pretty enough, just quite buggy at this point.

ReputationRep:
    It just keeps changing..
    Plus its lost the mystery of the friend requests..:shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the news feed playing up a fair bit, i'ts pretty neat

Having said that, i'll always prefer the very first layout, anyone still remember that?

ReputationRep:
    How come only some people have it and not others?

I want to know what all the fuss is about. I've had a messed up newsfeed for the past week and messed up notifications for god knows how long but I'm feeling a bit left out here.

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed one or two new bugs - ain't the good type either. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    looks good, but its weird like everytime i refresh it switches back and forth from the old one and then it shows statues from last week .. should cut down my addiction with it :P but just like before we'll get used to it
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    They should concentrate on fixing the problems with news feed and elsewhere too, before coming up with new designs . Nonetheless, I still like it.

ReputationRep:
    I see no single difference except it works like crap and sometimes it doesn't display Live Feed at all (or displays old posts).

I was just about to say I hadn't got it but it's just changed

I like the quick view for the inbox which is pretty good, I'll do some more exploring later :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I think its really good, except for the fact that THE DAMN NOTIFICATIONS ARE IN A STUPID PLACE!!!!
    There, got it out of my system...

ReputationRep:
    I'm still on the old one. I'm frustrated by all the WTF?!-ness, I really want to join in!

ReputationRep:
    I havnt got it, but they need to sort it out, its pissing me off, for the past few days its been *****, the chat keeps crashing and saying 0 people online, the live feed keeps saying no one has posted. Why didn't they just leave it how it was 3 years ago before they got all the ****** applications and started making it so chavs can use it.

ReputationRep:
    I woudl prefer to see the updated statuses instead of various news from 12 mins, then a day, then 10 hours ago or at least have both.

ReputationRep:
    What's a facebook?

/shuns social networking sites . . . the horror, THE HORROR!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.