• View Poll Results: New Facebook
    HATE IT
    61.98%
    LOVE IT
    38.02%

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of the special one's who don't have it haha

ReputationRep:
    Don't really care about it, so I didn't select either of the options in the poll.

ReputationRep:
    indifferent at the moment as has good and bad points, its not got things where they were on the previous one so keep going there then realising its not there then have to renavigate to another page to get there to get to the application which is more annoying. Will get used to it once have used it more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    No, me either.

Layout changes are fine, you get used to that. I'm just fed up with the feeds being cocked.
    :five: Saving best until last.

The chat is ****, but I rarely use it anyway. My feeds are alright though. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    its ******* terrible
    chat doesnt work and my page goes something like

5 minutes ago
    3 hours ago
    last friday
    3 seconds ago
    2 hours ago

if it worked would be good layout IMO

ReputationRep:
    chat is winding me right up.
    i don't like the news feed, it's so out of sync it's stupidd.

but the design is nice. cept for i lost my farmville bookmark. [/geek]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    :five: Saving best until last.

The chat is ****, but I rarely use it anyway. My feeds are alright though. :erm:

Chat is the only way I talk to my sister :moon:

Feeds have been odd for me for a while now, though better than before the new layout started rolling out.

ReputationRep:
    I just got it like 10 minutes ago. It sucks.

Yeah it's true after like 2 weeks people get used to it, but the problem is they change the layout like every 2 months. It pisses the **** out of me.

Every time people suddenly get used to a new layout, they change it again. If they change it again, I think I will go mad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Chat is the only way I talk to my sister :moon:

Feeds have been odd for me for a while now, though better than before the new layout started rolling out.
    Actually I forgot but my feeds are sometimes in the wrong time order. Which is annoying because most recent isn't at the top. Then again I don't really care about what other people are saying or doing. :mmm:

I just use facebook mainly for bejeweled blitz tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    It's not changed for me :emo:

Though for some reason, for a few days the News Feed has been playing up for me. :erm:
    I am with you on both counts there! my news feed is going slightly loopy and i havent got the new FB. One of my mates had the FB before the last one (or current one for me and you) for weeks after they changed it last time.

FB chat is going all crazy on me too which makes me :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rogerio134)
    I am with you on both counts there! my news feed is going slightly loopy and i havent got the new FB. One of my mates had the FB before the last one (or current one for me and you) for weeks after they changed it last time.

FB chat is going all crazy on me too which makes me :nope:
    I hate the chat function anyway, it's been playing up for me at least for quite a while.

I wonder if someone could post a screen-shot?

ReputationRep:
    Okay, now I have it. It's way better than before!

ReputationRep:
    You didn't add 'Don't care' to your list.

ReputationRep:
    What was the old facebook like?

(Don't reply I really don't care I'm just making a point)

ReputationRep:
    I've had it since friday, I think. I like the layout and all, but like others have said, the news feed is literally all over the place

also I don't like the new friend request thing, the way you can see their smug face right away now. it takes away the mystery and tension

ReputationRep:
    Same story, different day! Its actually not a bad change!

ReputationRep:
    its not bad

ReputationRep:
    i can understand change
    but why take out certain features?

ReputationRep:
    Hate it because I keep trying to 'hide' people I don't care about but they just come back again. I know it'll be fixed but it's a bit annoying at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    its changed?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.