Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Boy seeing 6 girls at the same time, me included. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadie-kiki)
    make a big plan with other girls to re-enact john tucker must die.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    How does he have time? If he never slept, went to work or did any other activities that'd be 4hours a day with each girl :giggle:
    It's actually really easy.

You just warn the girls beforehand that you are NOT their boyfriend, they cannot expect the same kind of time commitments that a real relationship requires. Oh and tell them if they want to be number one they have to work harder. Nothing like a bit of competition!

ReputationRep:
    played like a ho

ReputationRep:
    what a legend. before you get into a 'serious' relationship, this has to be on every guys priority.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    It's actually really easy.

You just warn the girls beforehand that you are NOT their boyfriend, they cannot expect the same kind of time commitments that a real relationship requires. Oh and tell them if they want to be number one they have to work harder. Nothing like a bit of competition!
    Then the OP's problem is sorted someone who's not her boyfriend isn't cheating on her, she gets attention, noone cares about anyone; because noone wants to, all is good.

Although from how that guy's been talking about her...doesn't seem like he actually wants her around maybe she should just leave him to the other 5 girls that he knows?

ReputationRep:
    Are you shagging him? what's his secret? is he really good looking or just great with women?

There's plenty of guys that will give you attention, why stay with the one with 5 on the side

ReputationRep:
    How does he do it? is he very rich or good looking?:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    that guy = nanonoko

wp him

ReputationRep:
    Jesus christ, I hardly have time for 1. Mad props!

ReputationRep:
    High five him! Tell him it was from me.

ReputationRep:
    And I thought Rasputin was dead :O

ReputationRep:
    Wow, the people on TSR are really unfair. So if a guy has six girls at the same time it's a good thing and a girl has just two and she's a disgusting slut.
    Talk about double standards

ReputationRep:
    One word...Hero. But seriously though, why do you still like him if hes with 5 other girls? Are you a bit too ugly to get another guy?

ReputationRep:
    Nyc.
    Wat can i say...?

Ur another atention seeking slut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kara_Adams)
    Wow, the people on TSR are really unfair. So if a guy has six girls at the same time it's a good thing and a girl has just two and she's a disgusting slut.
    Talk about double standards

Im afraid honey thats just the way life works. dnt blame us, blame society(all the other males and females out there)

Men are allowed to sleep with many women(coz were awsum)
    Women arent allowed to sleep with many men

ReputationRep:
    is it possible to give this guy IRL pos rep? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    my friend was seeing 5 girls once, what a pimp

your luvva boi gets my ratings, what a BADMAN, 6 pussies on the go

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

Either get used to being one of six, or just... cut him off. Don't bother confronting him or confessing your love or anything, it's not cool. If he asks you to hang out just say no... you don't want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kara_Adams)
    Wow, the people on TSR are really unfair. So if a guy has six girls at the same time it's a good thing and a girl has just two and she's a disgusting slut. Talk about double standards
    I’ve never felt that way. I wouldn’t expect a woman I dated to be going out with just me, I’d expect her to keep her options open unless we agreed otherwise. If a woman was intelligent and attractive (and all the other things men look for in women) why would I ever expect her to be that "single"?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.