Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boy seeing 6 girls at the same time, me included. watch

ReputationRep:
    honestly, stop all contact with him, this happened to me and in the end we 'fell' out over something stupid but im sure he was just looking for an excuse to get rid of me to mess with other girl's heads, so he deleted anything that reminded him of me which hurts, so get out now! now im so glad he deleted me off facebook cos i dont have to watch him play other people anymore.

ReputationRep:
    No.

Just... no.

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing but respect for that man.

ReputationRep:
    most ive had is 5.
    props man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deadly Lightshade)
    Why do girls put up with this and guys not?

I've always wanted to date several guys at once, but I can't find any accommodating males. :'(
    Are you that lamp in your profile picture?

I'm in.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    Are you that lamp in your profile picture?

I'm in.

:sexface:
    Switch me on, baby. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magickal_Faerie)
    Stop texting him. He obviously isnt interested in you, so just cut off all contact. Find someone who'll appreciate you for you, and not as 'one of six girls'.
    Plus, he must have a LOT of time on his hands!
    I love the way it took 16 posts to get a genuine response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    my friend was seeing 5 girls once, what a pimp

your luvva boi gets my ratings, what a BADMAN, 6 pussies on the go
    hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: Tell me your being sarcastic
    if not send me your number:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    That's nothing. Ramesses II had over 200 wives and women.

Source: http://www.touregypt.net/19dyn03.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: Tell me your being sarcastic
    if not send me your number:ninja:
    i'm being deadly serious hahaa

my digitz: 999
    bell me init

ReputationRep:
    story of my life babe

ReputationRep:
    get rid of him and find a man who respects you..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutsAndNuts)
    Guy at work seeing 6 girls at a time. I kind of knew, but wanted a bit of fun/attention so thought yeh I'll carry on txting him, meeting up with him after work etc and not get attatched.

Got attatched- oops! but now really like him, and almost don't care that he's seeing other girls...

Also found out that he told one of the other girls I was "totally in love with him, and wouldn't leave him alone"

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM LOL? and understands that I reaaaaallly like him, and yes he is a ******, but I like the attention..?
    Oh dear me. Run for your life this guy is the definition of a player.
    All may seem fun now with the attention your recieving from him and I would say if you werent attached and it was just all fun and games then continue it if it suits you but thats the catch here. Your attached. You may not care at the moment but the fact he's giving the same attention to all these other girls and hes *****ing about you to them will get to you. So thing is and what you need to consider is - is it all worth it?

In my mind and opinion - NO.
    And you should find someone who is worth getting attached to and not this troll.

x

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't give a **** about you, and probably never will.

ReputationRep:
    Rep for OP's 'boyfriend'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutsAndNuts)
    Guy at work seeing 6 girls at a time. I kind of knew, but wanted a bit of fun/attention so thought yeh I'll carry on txting him, meeting up with him after work etc and not get attatched.

Got attatched- oops! but now really like him, and almost don't care that he's seeing other girls...

Also found out that he told one of the other girls I was "totally in love with him, and wouldn't leave him alone"

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM LOL? and understands that I reaaaaallly like him, and yes he is a ******, but I like the attention..?
    As long as he is not married to any of you, he is in the clear.

ReputationRep:
    That's alot of fun, having 6 different girls at once Think of all their different personalities, bodies, faces, ahh it would be a different nice feeling every day!!!

ReputationRep:
    For a healthy relationship/****buddyship you should be on the same level, you two clearly aren't. So, either get out of there now or if you want to you could lead him on and reject his advances, this will turn the tables and he may well start chasing you in an effort to get you back under the thumb or he'll just leave it at that.
    Really you should get out of it, just be mates or nothing at all.

ReputationRep:
    Come on OP, do you believe him when he says he has 6 on the go, or just gossip? Anyone can make it up!

ReputationRep:
    Too bad.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.