Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I regret clicking on this thread now, because I'm jonesing for some chicken ramen D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Check if they deliver!
    Haha, I imagine that that would be one hell of a delivery charge...! :p:

(Original post by skipp)
    x
    Unfortunately, I'm much further north than Rome...! We do have an amazing sushi conveyor belt restaurant in the food court at the local shopping centre that does all-you-can-eat for 9,90€, but it's not Wagamama's, damn it...! I'll just have to make sure I go when I'm home. Lots. Three weeks! Eeek!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by jeh_jeh)
    Unfortunately, I'm much further north than Rome...! We do have an amazing sushi conveyor belt restaurant in the food court at the local shopping centre that does all-you-can-eat for 9,90€, but it's not Wagamama's, damn it...! I'll just have to make sure I go when I'm home. Lots. Three weeks! Eeek!
    Ah ok, you'll just have to wait until you get home then :yep:

Ah man a sushi conveyor belt, could do with one of those round here too...one in my house would be convenient :teeth: not sure where the food would come from though :giggle: magically appearing sushi anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to this thread I just made plans to go Wagamama's this week with my friend. Score.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Thanks to this thread I just made plans to go Wagamama's this week with my friend. Score.
    We're friends right? You mean me, right? Right?!

ReputationRep:
    Ebi katsu is amazing - especially that sauce! And gyoza in any form... Yeah, I'm totally going to Wagamama this week now.

ReputationRep:
    I have a mate waggin' our friend's mama, but that's a bit off-topic.

ReputationRep:
    kawaii

ReputationRep:
    the katsu curry is godly, one of the best chain-meals on the high street

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried that after five months of nonstop noodle munching in China on my year abroad I won't want to go anywhere near Wag's.. this thought unsettles me! :/

I don't tend to go much when I'm in London as there's a whole bunch of decent Japanese restaurants that do similar stuff and are cheaper like the mother-flippingly awesome Oakawari in Chinatown.

Still when I'm in Norwich Wagamama is a goood choice. I usually get the Wagamama Ramen or Chilli Chicken Ramen :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eeriikaa)
    amai udon
    YES. so delicious
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by calligraphy)
    YES. so delicious
    Yeah but the noodles are all thick and slimy like monster spaghetti

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-o dore)
    Yeah but the noodles are all thick and slimy like monster spaghetti
    nooo - they soak up all the yummy goodness of the sauce!!

ReputationRep:
    Their kedgeree is AMAZING. I'm not a massive fan of their ramens (I was spoilt in Japan) but I like the rice dishes. I really like the atmosphere in there too.

ReputationRep:
    Can I just have the Vanilla cheesecake with passionfruit coulis?! I was so tempted to walk in there today just for one of these! Bliss :love: I usually get Chicken kare lomen.. and make a terrible mess with it :p:

ReputationRep:
    I love the amai udon too. Is the chicken katsu curry particularly spicy? Because if not i will try it as it sounds good but i cannot take very spicy food! :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.