Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I regret clicking on this thread now, because I'm jonesing for some chicken ramen D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Check if they deliver!
    Haha, I imagine that that would be one hell of a delivery charge...! :p:

(Original post by skipp)
    x
    Unfortunately, I'm much further north than Rome...! We do have an amazing sushi conveyor belt restaurant in the food court at the local shopping centre that does all-you-can-eat for 9,90€, but it's not Wagamama's, damn it...! I'll just have to make sure I go when I'm home. Lots. Three weeks! Eeek!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by jeh_jeh)
    Unfortunately, I'm much further north than Rome...! We do have an amazing sushi conveyor belt restaurant in the food court at the local shopping centre that does all-you-can-eat for 9,90€, but it's not Wagamama's, damn it...! I'll just have to make sure I go when I'm home. Lots. Three weeks! Eeek!
    Ah ok, you'll just have to wait until you get home then :yep:

Ah man a sushi conveyor belt, could do with one of those round here too...one in my house would be convenient :teeth: not sure where the food would come from though :giggle: magically appearing sushi anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to this thread I just made plans to go Wagamama's this week with my friend. Score.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Thanks to this thread I just made plans to go Wagamama's this week with my friend. Score.
    We're friends right? You mean me, right? Right?!

ReputationRep:
    Ebi katsu is amazing - especially that sauce! And gyoza in any form... Yeah, I'm totally going to Wagamama this week now.

ReputationRep:
    I have a mate waggin' our friend's mama, but that's a bit off-topic.

ReputationRep:
    kawaii

ReputationRep:
    the katsu curry is godly, one of the best chain-meals on the high street

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried that after five months of nonstop noodle munching in China on my year abroad I won't want to go anywhere near Wag's.. this thought unsettles me! :/

I don't tend to go much when I'm in London as there's a whole bunch of decent Japanese restaurants that do similar stuff and are cheaper like the mother-flippingly awesome Oakawari in Chinatown.

Still when I'm in Norwich Wagamama is a goood choice. I usually get the Wagamama Ramen or Chilli Chicken Ramen :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eeriikaa)
    amai udon
    YES. so delicious
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by calligraphy)
    YES. so delicious
    Yeah but the noodles are all thick and slimy like monster spaghetti

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-o dore)
    Yeah but the noodles are all thick and slimy like monster spaghetti
    nooo - they soak up all the yummy goodness of the sauce!!

ReputationRep:
    Their kedgeree is AMAZING. I'm not a massive fan of their ramens (I was spoilt in Japan) but I like the rice dishes. I really like the atmosphere in there too.

ReputationRep:
    Can I just have the Vanilla cheesecake with passionfruit coulis?! I was so tempted to walk in there today just for one of these! Bliss :love: I usually get Chicken kare lomen.. and make a terrible mess with it :p:

ReputationRep:
    I love the amai udon too. Is the chicken katsu curry particularly spicy? Because if not i will try it as it sounds good but i cannot take very spicy food! :lol:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.