Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You're pretty enough, dont worry. If you wanna try something new with your hair, maybe try some blonde highlights ? And dont wear so much eyeliner natural make-up-look is always for the best, unless its a night out

ReputationRep:
    You are gorgeous seriously

like other people have said you can improve a tiny bit using cosmetics and some hair products but you are very pretty.

Please stop calling yourself ugly. Please

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, you are not ugly, don't worry yourself

ReputationRep:
    You're pretty, BE HAPPY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    my looks have got nothing to do with this, she asked for opinions

I never said your looks had anything to do with this... I said I'd love to see a picture of you. Re-read first before getting defensive, maybe?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    No, and btw, I'm paler than you. I don't really mind. is your hair naturally blond?

Mines not, I have pale, very pale skin, (freckles too) dark brown hair and bluey/grey eyes. I don't think blond would suit me, The contrast has a beauty of its own blond would wash me out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Got_The_Bends)
    I think I have body dysmorphic disorder...I don't think I am attractive at all. I really think I'm disgusting compared to female celebrities and even some of my friends. It doesn't help when girls are supposed to look like supermodels etc...and guys can get away with looking abit scruffy or whatever. My boyfriend is always saying how attractive women like megan fox are etc. I feel really ugly compared to them. I'm also very very pale as you'll see by the pic...I don't even tan in the summer

I have very low self esteem. My skin isnt too great either and you'll see that in the pic

I have attached a pic...I am really not trying to fish for compliments or anything, I genuinley don't think much of my looks at all.

Also any advice on body dysmporphic disorder would be great

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...l/DSCN3548.jpg
    Suppose things could be worse For example you could be GINGER! haha you are fine just average stop worrying and enjoy life

I'm gonna say no, but this thread needs more pics tbh.

ReputationRep:
    meh, seen better

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it could be worse for example you could be GINGER haha but seriously you're just fine stop worrying and enjoy life!

ReputationRep:
    You aren't ugly. The picture doesn't do much to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    smile and you'll be prettier

ReputationRep:
    What type of haircut would suit me better then? I really want tips here..some might see me as obsessed but I think I really do have that disorder...dont know how to not look in the mirror and see something awful
    I think you would look good with chocolate brown hair, maybe have your hair cut so it has more shape to it too.

Dont wear as much make-up; natural is best and consequently your skin might improve if your not caking it in foundation all the time. & when wearing make-up, try mineral products as they are lighter on the skin and will help keeping your skin in good condition.

Lose the earrings, and the jacket as others have said. Simple is good.

But you are not ugly

ReputationRep:
    I really think I'm disgusting compared to female celebrities and even some of my friends. It doesn't help when girls are supposed to look like supermodels etc
    Well that attitude needs to go straight away! You look gorgeous. Forget the supermodels and celebrities- they're more plastic than PVC.

You are you. Be glad and happy about yourself. It doesn't matter what other people look like.

ReputationRep:
    Hun, you are gorgeous! stop putting yourself down

ReputationRep:
    nope you're fine like everyone said,

edit: changed my mind on what i deleted, on second viewing the wall colour is ok

ReputationRep:
    No, you aren't. Try being me.

ReputationRep:
    Of course youre boyfriend finds Megan Fox attractive, you be hard pressed to find anyone that doesn't these days.
    Cheer up and be happy to be who you are, make the most of yourself.
    Though if you really had BDD you wouldn't be asking the question in the first place...

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    you are lovely!
    my friend had that problem back in elementary school...
    her cousellor suggested affirmations (eg. "i am beautiful")
    everyday in the mirror, and she's mucchhhh better now.
    try it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.