Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Got_The_Bends)
    Also any advice on body dysmporphic disorder would be great

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...l/DSCN3548.jpg
    I'd tap that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Got_The_Bends)
    I think I have body dysmorphic disorder...I don't think I am attractive at all. I really think I'm disgusting compared to female celebrities and even some of my friends. It doesn't help when girls are supposed to look like supermodels etc...and guys can get away with looking abit scruffy or whatever. My boyfriend is always saying how attractive women like megan fox are etc. I feel really ugly compared to them. I'm also very very pale as you'll see by the pic...I don't even tan in the summer

I have very low self esteem. My skin isnt too great either and you'll see that in the pic

I have attached a pic...I am really not trying to fish for compliments or anything, I genuinley don't think much of my looks at all.

Also any advice on body dysmporphic disorder would be great

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...l/DSCN3548.jpg
    Well I guess everyone entitled to their own opinions... I dont like pale, but I dont like fake tan, if you want a tan get a proper tan..

I dont like blonde, so youre out and Megan Fox is better, although her face is a total let down. And lets face it there are people on my course with better bodies than her..

Anyways on a scale i'd give you 4/10...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    definitely not ugly.
    Lose the tacky earings and the leather jacket though, they're doing you no favours.
    ^

And the hairstyle. But apart from that you are pretty :p:

ReputationRep:
    I would.

ReputationRep:
    If your self esteem were as bad as you are making out, you wouldn't be posting pictures of yourself on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone for the comments, even the negative ones...

I only wear alot of makeup because I think im ugly without...vicious circle you see. Also because of my bad skin.

I don't know what you guys mean by hair products...hairspray or something? I hate wearing that because my hair feels greasy!
    Usually I straighten my hair when I go out like the second pic but my hair is naturally wavy.

Plus it does need a trim but I dont have the cash at the moment!

The jacket was bought for me as a present from my boyfriend for xmas so I cant really ditch it...and I wear earrings as I heard they draw attention away from the face.

Anyway, if this hating myself carries on, I will see somebody probably. But thanks for the feedback again, I didn't mean to fish or whatever, I genuinely wanted to know opinions...probably a bad idea as I take everything to heart!

ReputationRep:
    I'd hit it

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.