Turn on thread page Beta

I need help with this girl :/ watch

I like this girl but she rejected me, she thought it might ruin our friendship and did fancy me.
    The problem was that her ex kept asking her out again and she said no all the time, but then he did it again and said he loves her but then got another girlfriend the next day. She was then depressed and stuff and is put off relationships for a while.

She still acts like she's into me like when she hugs me and puts her head on my chest and always tries to talk to me.

I really like her but she cant get over her situation with her ex atmo (this happened a month ago). Any advice how to help her get over him and to maybe be with her?

Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.