Turn on thread page Beta

New girl (MASSIVE flirt) at Sixth Form watch

Anon / delete ma broski mods. :cool:

---------------------------

OK so at my sixth form which is quite conservative and Christian, this 'lovely' new girl has joined.

At the beginning we all respected her: but she's a massive, huge, gigantic flirt... and nobody's used to it.

She's pretty fit tbh but she intentionally bends over in front of us lads, grabs our hands from behind and backs here rear-end into people's mid-sections and her hands are constantly all over all of us!

It's totally crazy, she's got a boyfriend who is my mate out of school and if he knew she rubs herself up against us at sixth form, and that many guys slap her ass etc. (not me out of respect) then he'd go ape ****.

What do I do?! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Oh and this is totally serious btw; don't let the :cool: fool you.

ReputationRep:
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nothing.

Mind your ******* business.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you can slap her ass? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    what CAN you do lol chances are he knows she's a huge flirt anyways. just make sure u keep ur hands off

ReputationRep:
    Maybe one time you could poke one of her breasts then giggle that would make you very :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

ReputationRep:
    Well if everyones slapping her ass.....

Spoiler:
    Show
    Grab her boobs :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Go along with it. If only girls like that had gone to my school!

ReputationRep:
    :cool: story bro

ReputationRep:
    Chat her up I would to be honest if shes coming across like that.

ReputationRep:
    Oi oi!

Er, not really sure what to say. Either you could try keeping your hands to yourself, or go for it and get a smack in the face from her boyfriend. Pick your favourite scenario!

...you could just continue to slap her arse and just not tell her boyfriend :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    The way I see it, this just means she's an easy catch! Make the most of this opportunity and be the first in your christian sixth form to commit the dirtiest of all sins :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Lol just **** her and tell the bf.

ReputationRep:
    Come on!

Have fun with it. Slap that ass!

(Original post by i.am.lost)
    Maybe you can slap her ass? :dontknow:
    Hmm, after the multiple suggestions I might just join in with everybody else... she clearly loves it. :yep:

(Original post by QwentyJ)
    Go along with it. If only girls like that had gone to my school!
    (Original post by explosions hurt)
    Maybe one time you could poke one of her breasts then giggle that would make you very :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    The funny thing is that she wouldn't even mind; she'd get even more 'frisky' with whoever did that.

My mates would look at me differently though lol, coz I'm not the type to do that.

(Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    :cool: story bro
    "Bro", this is serious. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hmm, after the multiple suggestions I might just join in with everybody else... she clearly loves it. :yep:

The funny thing is that she wouldn't even mind; she'd get even more 'frisky' with whoever did that.

My mates would look at me differently though lol, coz I'm not the type to do that.

"Bro", this is serious. :cool:
    Do it behind the shed, that way your mates will never know :sexface:

(Original post by onthejubileeline)
    Oi oi!

Er, not really sure what to say. Either you could try keeping your hands to yourself, or go for it and get a smack in the face from her boyfriend. Pick your favourite scenario!

...you could just continue to slap her arse and just not tell her boyfriend :dontknow:
    Oi! Read my first post. I keep my hands to myself!

In response, people usually keep themselves to themselves too but she sat on me the other day in form lol, and her hands are often in lots of places if you get what I mean.

Not just me though, everybody! My mate was changing for rugby in the common room and she was in there, and 'fell' on to him, let out a half-asked "whoops" and flirtatiously strutted out winking. :indiff:

(Original post by Playboy King)
    The way I see it, this just means she's an easy catch! Make the most of this opportunity and be the first in your christian sixth form to commit the dirtiest of all sins :mmm:
    Nah she won't cheat on her bf who is pretty hench tbh... so I pity the fool who shags here behind his back!

But she wouldn't allow that anyway I suppose...
    Just a massive tease. :p:

ReputationRep:
    are you gonna bang doe?

ReputationRep:
    Bang her.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.